of course he isn't acting like this only because he thought y/n was flirting with kyotani. the lack of attention he was getting the past two months is killing him...

"told ya you're gonna make it worse" ginjima whispered to riseki who bowed down at suna continuesly.

"I'm sorry"

"don't tell me you're sad because of that" osamu gave him an "are you serious" look.

"I also found her hanging out with six or more guys in her house when I went to surprise her. then more guys came and tried to flirt with her"

"maybe they're just friends! did she tell you that she likes any of them?" akagi tried to change suna's perspective.

"no"

"see-"

"neither did she tell me that someone set her up with kyotani. she didn't even try to tell me. and now she dOesN't hAve tImE to talk. I even tried to catch her attention but she went back talking to that guy and left me dying behind her" suna cut akagi off.

"ya ungrateful motherfucker I saw how she wiped yer tears away. she even filled a glass of water to calm ya down but yer ass left early" osamu pointed out suna's actions.

"oh yeah I saw it too... that was cute, she tried to take care of you" akagi chirped.

"...she did?"

"have you talked to her after that?" kita said and suna turned his head to face him, eyes slightly wide from the realization.

"no..."

"you fucked up" omimi finally spoke up.

"I did..." suna lowered his head and let it rest in his palms.

"I'm still waiting for you to explain the saliva thingy" atsumu spoke up, catching suna's attention.

"oh. no thanks"

"did you kiss her goodnight?" aran said.

"that's so sweet" kita murmured so suna doesn't hear him, even though he did.

"shut up she doesn't know I did that" as suna said that everyone went silent.

"suna what the heck" aran looked at him in slight shock and confusion.

"can we stop talking about this?" suna looked away as everyone went back to their jobs.

"sure... does everyone have their clothes ready for tomorrow?" ginjima raised his voice so everyone would pay attention to what he said.

"why are there two shirts in ya bag?" osamu said rummaging through suna's unorganized bag that was laying on the floor.

"why are ya looking through my bag?" suna mimicked his voice and heavy accent.

"I asked first" he said, still looking through suna's bag. suna yanked his bag away from him and closed it.

"I've seen y/n wear your jersey when we have games" ginjima said and suna gave him a strong glare, making him instantly stop talking.

"so it's for y/n" atsumu wiggled his eyebrows and suna looked back at him, faking an overdramatic disgusted face.

"couple goals oh my gawd" he said sarcastically.

"shut the fuck up"

"why don't you go to y/n? talk about what we discussed here... maybe you'll make up." omimi said and suna's eyebrows shot up. omimi barely spoke, but he gave good advice when he did.

"that sounds like a good idea suna... think about it" kita nodded at omimi's words.

"maybe I will..."

a/n

oop tea 🍵🤨

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯