"AHHH!!" They screamed, Toga jumping behind Twice to use as a shield. "You're so mean to us, Dabi! This isn't how you treat friends, y'know!" Toga pouted.

"We aren't friends."

"You're right. We're family!!" Twice smiled.

"NO."

"Shut up." Shigaraki sighed, rubbing his temples. "...Dabi. If you want to continue this mission like you say you do, then let me suggest something that will help speed up the process. If you don't get her to drop her barrier long enough around you for you to make a move, your ass is gonna be 6 feet under."

Dabi's forehead crinkled. "...Well, spit it out Sandpaper."

"...Show her..

what you look like."

"Huh?? Are you stupid? If I do that, there's a good chance she'll recognize my face. Not everyone remembers names, but faces like mine are unforgettable."

"Do you have a better idea??" Shigaraki taunted.

"...Even if she doesn't recognize me as a member of the league, there's a good chance that if she sees my face, she'll get freaked out, and stop coming to see me. Then what will we do?" Dabi protested, setting down his glass bottle on the floor. He stood up, stuffing his hands in his pocket. "It's too risky—"

"Dabi's insecure!!!" Toga and Twice turned in their chairs, tears forming in the corners of their eyes.

"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL DABI!!" Twice encouraged.

"YEAH! I'M SURE SHE WON'T GET CREEPED OUT!—" Toga smiled.

"SHUT UP!! I'm not insecure!!" Dabi grabbed a nearby book, chucking at them.

"AHHH!!!" Twice and Toga bent down as the book flew past them, Compress catching it with his hand.

"I could care less about what she thinks of my looks!!...I'm just thinking smart...But if it'll get her to drop her stupid barrier..." He muttered, leaving the room to take a walk. "...then I'll fucking do it."

"Dabi!" Y/n turned the corner to the alley, him leaning against the wall from across the dumpster

"Dabi!" Y/n turned the corner to the alley, him leaning against the wall from across the dumpster. "I got another eyepatch, so we're safe!" She beamed.

As she stood in front of him, she noticed how quiet he was, his head low to his chest. "...Dabi?...What's wro—"

"Turn around." He demanded.

She perked up with confusion. "Huh? Why—"

"I'm going to show you my face."

Y/n's mouth nearly fell to the ground. "Huh!? Why!? You don't need to do that!—"

"I saw underneath your eyepatch. It's only fair, don't you think?"

Y/n choked on her words as if she were about to retorted, but Dabi held up his finger and hushed her. "Just turn around."