Chapter One: The Dance of the Century

The last thing Elizabeth needed right now was to be smothered by women. 

Elizabeth Jane Goldsberry was the 17-year-old granddaughter of King George the first. He was a shortish man with dirty blond hair and deep brown eyes. Elizabeth, on the other hand had her mothers blond hair, and her fathers bright blue eyes. Being attracted to girls had downsides, and this was one of them. Touching her almost everywhere, doing make-up, clothing, and hair, were her father's maids that he hired for parties to help assemble the family. Elizabeth didn't know her grandfather too well, but she did know he threw spectacular parties. It was exactly the date of her little nephews christening. Her older brother George Herald Goldsberry the Third had his first child recently and she loved him dearly. As the saw the light through the crowd of maids, she noticed that they all stood single file on either side of her, in silence, until one of them spoke up. "What do you think miss?" Elizabeth looked into the mirror to see herself like never before. They had put her hair up in a beautiful bun, and her dress was an light pink with white outlines and details. And lastly her makeup, her makeup was the most beautiful thing ever. She had a very light blue eye shadow and dark ruby lips. 

"It is amazing, thanks to all of you" One by one the maids gave a little curtsy until she caught eyes of the last one, and had a thought. "What is your name?" 

The maid looked scared of Elizabeth, "Abigail" 

"Abigail" Elizabeth repeated adding the name to her vocabulary "What part of my look did you do?"

"The hair and makeup ,Miss" 

"What part of the makeup?"

"The lips, Miss" 

"Could you redo them?"

"Are you not satisfied with them, Miss?"

"No they just might get a little messed up."

"How, Miss?" The maid was confused to the fullest, this brought a smile to Elizabeth's face. 

"This" Elizabeth smashed her lips onto the maid, catching her off guard. She could only pray the maid felt the same. After kissing for a few seconds Elizabeth stopped to breath and look at the starstruck maid. "Would you like me to stop sweetheart?"

"No, miss" Elizabeth laughed. 

"Good" Suddenly her brother walks in. He knew she was attracted to girl and didn't judge her, so at least it was him who came in. 

"Elizabeth!" He stood there in shock as she smirks at how embarrassed the maid looked. Without warning Elizabeth quietly sneaks a piece of parchment with her contact information on it. 

"I will see you again" She whispers into the maids ear before speaking up to her brother. "Run along now maid, be sure everyone else is ready. 

"Yes miss" Abigail scurried away leaving Elizabeth alone with her brother, he was not pleased. 

"You need to stop doing that Lizzie!"Lizzie was her nickname to her friends and family. 

"I know, but sometimes..."

"No, sometimes you need to act like a lady should"

"Now what is that?"

"I just-"

"I think you should mind your own business!"

"Just be glad it was me and not mother or father" 

"What about Samantha?" Samantha was her brothers beautiful wife, she had big blond puffy hair and a kind and accepting personality. 

"Samantha is fine with it, but I don't think she wants to walk in to you making out with some random maid." 

"Abigail, her name is Abigail"

"Whatever. Just please be more careful, for me?" He looked to her with pleading eyes. "Please?"

"Fine, now why did you come in here in the first place." 

"Mother wanted me to tell you that the duck duck goose will be starting shortly and that you at least need to make an appearance," 

"Tell mother I will be right down, I just need to fix my makeup." 

"Okay, but you promise to be careful?" 

"Yes"

"Okay, see you down stairs Lizzie" 

"See you downstairs Georgie"

Elizabeth looked at the clock at her wall, and realized she should hurry up or everyone will be suspicious. As she puts her lipstick on a person she never has seen before walked past her door. He had a strange hat with weird googles on it, but had a normal looking suit on. Weird. 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter of Elizabeth Jane Goldsberry (A Tales from the SMP Story) It would mean a lot if you guys voted or shared! Please do add to a reading list to be notified with another chapter is uploaded! I am currently doing another book, and depending on how this one does, it might be a long time for uploads, I don't know. Anyway, have a great day! Thanks, Ashes.