Chapter 2 {The storm}

Question who should I ship the two with? Lin, made Killua, Gon, or Kurapika. Star? I have no idea yet🙀 this one will probably be shorter than the other one.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As the storm went on outside i snuggled in the hammock as I draw in a sketch book I brought, I was drawing the boy in all green. As we were called to the area were the captain was for most of the way, As the boy said his name and why he was here, the old man with glasses whispered to him to not tell him that, "My names Lin, I came here because I want to be like my older sister because she is a hunter too!" I said as I smile and under my mask.

He nods his head, as he told the guy that was helping Him with a couple of people to tell the people that 2 more were dropping out but then the blonde boy spoke, he was from the Curta clan, and he wanted revenge. My smile widened at his words, that clan was similar to mine. Then the old man said he was in it for the money, then they fought. I sighed as they left the room, "Fighting now in the middle of a storm. Not that good of an idea!" Said as I ruffle my hair. I walked out to help bring down the sails, then I say the man fly into the air, I ran over to them and helped them pull the guy up.

I was looking at them as the man walked over and thanked Gon, Hon said he got help from the 3 of us and he thanked us as well. I nod my head as I smile under my mask. "No problem!" I said happily.

As we left the ship Gon said we need to head to the big tree not go on the bus. As I follow him Gon asked about my mask, "why do you wear the mask Lin?" He asks.

"Oh, this it is just because I hide something under it thats all!!" I said. He pouted, "now i am more curious!!" He wined. "I am too." Kurapika said as he sighs. "Lin is it a scar?" Gon asked, "no it is a tattoo? Birth mark? Hard to tell anymore, it is part of my clan." I said, as we got our destination.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This was a lot longer than I ment it to be 😹