6. A Hero Is Born

Dr. Colosso narrates the events of the day and how he almost died.

Phoebe and Cherry Earlier that morning at the Thunderman's house. Cherry knocks on the Thunderman's door to tell Phoebe that Joey finally asked her out. She asks Phoebe to accompany her for the date because she gets too nervous around Joey and starts talking out way too loud. Phoebe agrees to help her best friend. Cherry leaves. They plan to meet at 2pm at Wong's Pizza Palace. Nora playing cute. During breakfast Nora uses her little-baby girl charm to manipulate Hank into putting together her dollhouse for her. Billy asks Nora how she did it and Nora admits that "cuteness" is her second superpower because she is the baby in the family. Barb comes in talking about how this is such a beautiful morning but then she accidentally fries the coffee maker with her Electress power surge. Max,Angel and Phoebe start making fun of her for destroying the kitchen. Then they went to the living room to do scan and the Thunder Monitor diagnosis: Barb pregnant hank asks the Thunder Monitor to analyze what's going on with Barb. The Thunder Monitor scans her and reveals that Barb Thunderman is pregnant. Everyone is shocked and surprised at the same time. Hank faints. Phoebe gets super excited about her mom having a baby. Hank wakes up and still doesn't believe it. He gets the Thunder Monitor to do a rescan. It confirms that she is still pregnant. He then says they need to get ready with baby stuff like diapers and start coming up with cute baby names. Angel says "I was thinking about Isabelle Thunderman"

Nora wonders what's the rush about but Phoebe,Angel and Max explain to her that superhero babies come out very soon. How soon? In a few minutes. Barb gets back into the room already looking several months pregnant. Hank starts getting things ready to take Barb to Metroburg hospital for delivery. Nora asks Hank about her dollhouse but Hank tells her that it will have to wait because he will be so busy with the new baby. Billy and Max scare Nora that once the new baby comes out, she will no longer be the adorable cute little baby in the family. Nora vows to prove that she will always be the adorable one.

Max and Angel read Colosso's Invitation Max,Angel and Phoebe have a hot debate about whether the new baby will be a boy or a girl. Phoebe wants a girl while Max and Angel want a boy. Phoebe leaves to meet Cherry at Wong's, hoping to come back before the parents return. Down in Angel and Max's Lair, Max shares with Dr. Colosso and Angel about his plans to turn their new baby brother evil. Angel then discovers that Dr. Colosso has got the Animalizer in the lair, planning to turn himself human. Dr. Colosso reveals that he knew where to find it because Max and Angel talk in their sleep, and says what happened last night "don't get the animalizer colosso" Angel says in between her sleeping snorts "pull the can of brussel sprouts" Max says in his sleep and revealing that they needed to pull the can of Brussels sprouts as seen in The Amazing Rat Race. Colosso tells Max and Angel that he only wanted to turn himself human for a few hours to go for an evil ceremony where he has been awarded, "Villain of the Decade." Max refuses to let him go Angel agrees with Max. Phoebe and Cherry's awkward double date at Wongs, Phoebe finds Cherry waiting for her. Cherry asks why Phoebe is late but Phoebe doesn't want to tell Cherry that her mom is having a baby, so she lies that her mom is having a ba-ke sale. Phoebe agrees to double date with Cherry with Joey's friend, Neil. She helps Cherry calm down and hold a conversation with Joey without loud-talking. Cherry thanks Phoebe for being there for her and asks her to not leave her.
Barb fries the Thunder Van Barb's power surge increases so much that she zaps the Thunder Van. The Thunder Van says that it will take at least 2 hours to repair. This means there won't be enough time before Barb gives birth. Hank offers to fly her to Metroburg but Barb reminds him of what happened the other time when she had the baby mid-air. They point at Billy, indicating why Billy is dim-witted. Barb results to giving birth in the house. She goes to the bedroom where Hank tries to tend to her. However, her electric power surges are so strong they keep zapping Hank all the way down the stairs and electrocuting the entire house. Hank sends Billy and Nora to the baby store to get diapers and asks Max to call Phoebe back to help.