The Ultimate Weapon and Awakening Dormant power

Lith: Ok Rem it's day two and we still have lots to work on with that new power of yours.
Lunanie: mhm mhm. We still need to figure out what the limits are.
Lith: So you ready?
Rem: Mhm.
Mia: Mommy has really cool armor just like daddy.
Rez: Yah it's...it's definitely amazing.
Kiskue: I couldn't believe it when grandma told us but...wow.
Zephyr: YAH MOMMY IS JUST LIKE DADDY NOW!!! WOOOO!!!
Emma: She can help Daddy and uncle Subaru with things now? Will she be going away to?
Rem: heheh thanks everyone, and no Emma mommy isn't going anywhere.
Emma: *smiles* K!
Rem: Right now lets start.
Lith: mhm.
Lunanie: ooh boy.
While Rem continued to train with her new abilities Subaru was learning how to create the ultimate weapon. The same weapon used in the battle against Zigfreed.
Subaru: *huff huff huff*
Elizabeth: THAT ALL YOU CAN BRING BROTHER!!!
Subaru: D-DONT PROVOKE HIM!!!
Wrath (In his Agony form): GRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Agony a form that Wrath has had no control over in his past. He never uses it do to it's wild nature is now being used in a serous method for training.
[Earlier in the fight]
Wrath: huh? HUH?! YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!
Elizabeth: I want to fight you in your Agony form.
Wrath: ok sis you know more than anybody that form is too much even for you. It took everyone to knock me out of it.
Elizabeth: I know this but, if we are to get stronger we must fight danger itself. This is the best and fastest way to get stronger.
Wrath: ok but ummm the hell do I get from this?
Elizabeth: well hopefully you will be able to control this better.
Wrath:...
Elizabeth: Brother please I'm beginning you.
Wrath: heh you begging for once? That's rare alright. Specially from you big sister. *sigh* alright then...but you better tell Subaru what's about to happen.
Subaru:...yah cause I'm standing here confused out my mind.
Elizabeth: oh! Ehh *warm smiles* remember when I said I won't be holding back?
Subaru: y-yah???
Elizabeth: well this is gonna be the start of that. I wanna get stronger to yah know. Not just you so, I thought why not have Wrath use his forbidden form.
Subaru:...I'm pretty sure the word Forbidden mean something important in all worlds.
Elizabeth: I know but still. In order for all of us to gain strength fast, we must fight Agony.
Subaru: I don't think it's a good idea .
Elizabeth: *sigh*
Subaru: I mean what if Alex find out about this "Forbidden" thing Huh? I definitely don't want to hear it from him. Then there's our Safety. I mean we have one way out of this area. We can't just leave when we want. We need Wrath for that so-
Wrath: Wh-What the hell?!
Elizabeth pushes Subaru's head in between her chest gently and begins to talk to him in a soft reassuring voice.
Elizabeth: Shhhh I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you two. If Alex finds out I'll take the heat ok?
Elizabeth: *mutters* (her skin is so soft...eh-what am I doing?! I should...but her eyes and voices...)
Elizabeth: *giggles* so then it's ok Subaru?
Subaru: y-yah.
Elizabeth: Great!
Wrath:...That's not fare and you know dan well it's not.
Elizabeth: heheh two versus one little brother.
Wrath: yah yah just do it.
Subaru: Huh?
Elizabeth: heheh alright Subaru get your armor on and get ready.
Subaru does as told but is confused.
Elizabeth: HAAAAAA!!!
A powerful magical spell hits Wrath dealing sever damage to him.
Subaru: WHAT THE?!
She goes back quickly and goes in her demon form without hesitation.
Subaru: (Why did I let her sweet talk me into this idea?!)
Elizabeth: get ready Subaru...This is a form he keeps secret from everyone else that doesn't know about it.
Wrath: *coughs up blood and heavily bleeding*
Subaru: He...he's gonna die!
Elizabeth: Just wait.
Wrath: *heavy breathing* pain...
His blood began to rise around him and his body gives off a powerful sensation of death.
Subaru: (what is this fear?)
Elizabeth: here we go.
Wrath: Pain is all I need now heheheh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Subaru witnessed Wrath change into a completely different person in seconds. Then his armor formed around him but, it was completely different from his other demon armor.
Subaru: *ngh* eh-what is this?!
Elizabeth: so...you can sense it to? This is a demon form that only Wrath has. It's called Agony...it's a ruthless relentless form. One that gave me, Thanatos, Alex and Xalvec a hard time to control.
Subaru: s-so we're...
Elizabeth: mhm. We're gonna have to calm him down ourselves.
Subaru looks over to see Wrath creat chains after chains.
Subaru: What's...What's going on?
Elizabeth: In this I do believe he has over a billion Yin bladed chains.
Subaru: WHAT?!?! THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA LIZ!!!
Elizabeth: *giggles* don't worry we can take him.
Subaru: ARE YOU INSANE?!?!
[Present]
Agony: RAAAAAAAAA!!!
Subaru: *NGH* (There's so many to dodge...I-I might actually die!)
Elizabeth: PROTECTION!!!
Subaru: Th-Thanks.
Elizabeth: You forgot I will protect you.
Subaru: thanks. Huh? LOOK OUT!!!
Elizabeth turns around to see the menacing Wrath now known as Agony standing over them.
Elizabeth: (Dam!)
Agony: AHHHHHHHH!!!
Subaru: WATER!!!
The powerful pressure launches him a good distance but did nothing to him.
Subaru: nothing at all?
Elizabeth: heh...thanks.
Subaru: Elizabeth...
Elizabeth: yah?
Subaru: How can we stop him?
Elizabeth:...well I was kinda hoping you would be able to create your ultimate weapon again.
Subaru: Eh? Y-you can't be serious.
Elizabeth: eh...heh yah.
Subaru: WHAT IF I CAN'T?!
Elizabeth: you can Subaru. If need be I'll give you time.
Subaru: Huh?
Elizabeth: he's getting closer. Well you better start focusing.
Agony:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Elizabeth: HAAAAA!!!
Subaru: LIZ!!!
The two siblings clash creating a powerful shockwave pushing Subaru back.
Subaru: GAHHH!!! (Dam it...how am I supposed to get that weapon?) I had Lith and Lunanie's help. Yet she wants me to do this on my own?
He looks to see her fighting Agony, giving him time to focus.
Subaru: (she's...she's actually taking him on by herself?) Right then...I'll try something. Focus Subaru focus.
He summons his elemental blades and began to remember how it looked.
Subaru: (that's right...I remember its image...it's power. This was...the weapon I had before? Incredible...
As Subaru tries to awaken his own weapon, Elizabeth starts having trouble keeping Agony away from him. He barley dodges and tries again but with much more distance.
Subaru: TRY TO KEEP HIM AWAY THIS TIME!!!
Elizabeth: YAH YAH I KNOW!
Subaru: WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME TRY THIS FIRST INSTED OF LETTING LOOSE A CRAZED MONSTER LIKE THAT?!
Elizabeth: IM SORRY OK?! DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT TILL NOW!!!
Subaru: *sigh* IT'S OK! Jeez I don't know why she's so aggressive at times. Now then let try this. (Gotta focus and think about that time we fought Zigfreed.)
As Elizabeth and Subaru have a hard time with their training, Kajah and his two teachers are trying to awaken his sleeping demon strength.
Thanatos: This is a completely different training.
Alex: This will be a mental one. In order to awaken this power you must first have a stable mind.
Kajah: mhm.
Alex: Remember you don't wanna lose control like before.
Kajah: eh...yah.
Thanatos: now then let us focus. We cannot start until you have awakened that demon power.
Kajah: Right.
The three sit and meditate. After a while Kajah ends up falling asleep.
Alex: He...fell asleep?
Thanatos: this will take longer than expected. I hope 10 days will be enough brother.
Alex: *sigh* gonna have to be.
[Meanwhile]
Nowell: IM GETTING TIERED OF WAITING!!! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THE ENEMY TIME TO GROW STRONGER WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR TURN TO ATTACK THEM?!
Yoshiro: Simple, because I wanted them to have a fighting chance.
Nowell: grrr You little.
Gremory: My my your so scared aren't you little Nowell.
Nowell: *tisk* Mimd your own Germory.
Germory: *giggles* now now you sure you wanna talk all big when you yourself aren't strong enough to fight Zigfreed.
Nowell: GRRRRRR.
Yoshiro: I'm done here.
Germory: Oh Yoshiro.
Yoshiro: hm.
Germory: How's my daughter Ava? She likes hanging around you despite knowing how I don't trust Genesis.
Yoshiro: dont worry I have been keeping her out of my fights when she's with me.
Germory: Thats good. Unlike my other disciples she's the only one that's my daughter. My only blood child.
Yoshiro: Worry not I'm not letting anything happen to her.
Germory: *giggles* that's good to hear coming from you. Oh how's your hunt going?
Yoshiro: there's two remaining from the Witches Cult. I plan on hunting them down soon after recovering.
Germory: Ah yes I herd that black serpent gave you some trouble.
Yoshiro: That's because I wasn't trying to use my forms at all against it.
Germory: oh? Why is that?
Yoshiro: I wanted to make sure I'm capable of things like that without the use of my demon form all the time .
Germory: *giggles* such pride even after given so much power. I can see why my Daughter has taken such a liking to you. Well I'm off now. I have much to prepare for once Nowell loses.
Nowell: YOU BITCH!!!
Nowell launches a powerful Meteor spell in the area. Despite this no body panicked because they knew Yoshiro had it.
Yoshiro: hmph such a Low level spell.
He quickly cuts the meteor into little pebbles in seconds. Then standing in front of Germory he points his blade at Nowell.
Yoshiro: Do that again and I'll make sure you won't live before the 10 days are up.
Nowell: *ngh* grrrrr
Germory: *giggles* how amusing. Yoshiro you sure are an interesting warrior. See you boys later. Make sure to come and see Ava Yoshiro.
Yoshiro: I'll think about it.
Nowell: *growling with rage*
Yoshiro: (I suppose I could continue my mission now.)

                 To be continued