Chapter 1 (Old)

Bryan tried to go straight into the shot to save Molten, he was far too late. Molten was shot and he hit the ground. The ground rumbled in the fall. Bryan was as cold as ice; he was too late. "NO!" he screamed. An evil laugh escaped from GlitchTrap, "I knew you'd be too late!" Bryan was in tears, crying over Moltens body. Then he noticed something off Moltens body... "You'll pay for this GlitchTrap!" Baby screamed holding Helpy in her arms. "I know I won't, but I will be going now." GlitchTrap said holding up the portal timer. But to his surprise, nothing happened. Then he heard laughing coming from Bryan. "What are you laughing for?!" GlitchTrap screamed. "I didn't think Molten would think so far ahead..." Bryan said while standing up. He walked to baby and whispered, "Get Helpy and get the fuck out of here..." Baby nodded and picked up Helpy and ran. "Where is she going?!" GlitchTrap asked furious. "Nowhere of your concern." Bryan answered. He was pissed, first killing two of his animatronics friends, trying to kill baby, and now he's yelling at Bryan. Bryan took the actual portal timer out and asked, "Is this what you're looking for?" GlitchTrap threw the copy of the portal timer and tried to get closer to Bryan, but Bryan threw it on the ground where it shattered the outside barrier. "No! Why did you do that?!" GlitchTrap screamed. Bryan got out a pocketknife and whispered, "You never mess with a Films..." Then with a quick motion he stabbed GlitchTrap, again and again until he fell unconscious. He grabbed Molten, with all his strength and dragged him out. He threw him in and looked back the portal timer, it said, "0:50" He went over to GlitchTrap and saw he was still moving. "Y-You won't-t get away with this..." He said gasping for air. "Guess what? I already have..." Bryan said, as he kicked GlitchTrap in the face. Then again, again, and again. The he looked at the timer again, "0:07" "Shit!" Bryan yelled as he ran towards the portal. He was able to get through and land on his feet. "Bryan are you ok?" Twisted Bonnie asked. "Close the portal!" Bryan ordered. Bonnie ran towards the portal panel and shut down the portal. The whirring dying down behind Bryan, made him shiver. What did he just do? Was it worth it? Is he, him? His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something wrap around him. It was Twisted Bonnie, he was hugging Bryan and saying, "Thank god you're alive!" Bryan couldn't speak, he still can't believe what he did and said to GlitchTrap. Baby looked at Bryan when Twisted Bonnie let go and asked, "Is he dead?" Bryan was a bit silent then replied, "Yes he is..." He looked at Helpy and teared up. The blackness of her eyes penetrated Bryan and he couldn't take his eyes off her. "Uhm Bryan?" Baby waved her hands in the air. "Oh, umm yes Baby?" Bryan asked kneeling down. "Are you ok? You seem off..." Baby asked putting down Helpy. "There're some...a lot of stuff you missed while you were kidnapped." Bryan said looking at Twisted Bonnie. His ears were down and was crouched down in the corner. Bryan stood up and hugged Bonnie, he hugged back. "Well, what did I miss?" Baby asked standing up. "Let's save that for later...for now let's go see your mother." Bryan said with a fake smile. "Wait really?!" baby said hopping up and down. Bryan whispered to Twisted Bonnie and telling him everything was ok. "But before we do that...We have to get Molten and Helpy to at least somewhere." Bryan said while letting go of Twisted Bonnie. "Where do we take them exactly?" Baby asked. "Anywhere but in here, I don't trust in here..." Bryan replied. After a bit of debating, they all decided to put them in the hotel hospital for now at least. After Molten and helpy were put in room 1, Baby followed Bryan into the back area of the park. Twisted Bonnie left to go talk to Twisted Chica. When they got to the back Baby was surprised to see a place other than a broken-down ride and vines. "Wow! How much did I miss?" Baby asked looking around at the amazing colors. "Well, I thought this place could use a bit of renovating, so I helped build this side of the park." Bryan replied. He was happy Baby was back...but on the back of his mind was the question...Now what? He couldn't worry about that now, just had to return Baby to her mother. He wished that his mother was as kind as Baby's but no, she only cared about Bryan's grades. Son of bitch...Bryan thought when walking in the bakery. "Wow...there's a lot of cakes here..." Baby said as she tried to walk around. The place was full of beautiful cakes, heavily decorated. Some of the flooring was burned from the oven, there was cake batter on the ground, and there sat Ballora. "Mom!" Baby screamed as she ran to her mother. "Elizabeth?" Ballora asked. "Yes, it is mother." Baby responded. They hugged for a couple of minutes, and finally Ballora saw Bryan standing there smiling. He looked so tired but for some odd reason he could still stand. "Bryan? Did you bring Elizabeth here?" Ballora asked as she stood up. "Yes, I did." Bryan responded in a rather depressing tone. "Are you ok Bryan?" Baby asked clinging to her mother's leg. "Well, I never really had a mother that..." Bryan paused, "never mind." he finished. Baby looked a t her mother and she had a concerned look. "Well, I have to go somewhere. Enjoy your time with your daughter Ballora!" Bryan said as he walked out. "Mom, do you think Bryan's Mom wasn't nice?" Baby asked. "By the way he's acting then yes..." Ballora replied. Bryan walked out of the back area of the park and saw Foxy's ride. He looked at the park and thought it was stupid of him to even get this park. Wait, it wasn't his fault...it was Helpy who got this damn park! But he can't blame it all on Helpy, he was a terrible CEO, the park shut down because of him, he...no it was his parents' fault! He wouldn't have gotten the damn pizzeria if it wasn't for them! Bryan was so lost in thoughts he didn't even realize he reached Lefty's Laugh House. Well, he made it to his destination...time to give Lefty the news. Lefty was playing guitar for Twisted Chica. Bryan thought Twisted Bonnie went somewhere else since he wasn't there. "Oh, hi Bryan!!" Lefty said waving his hand back and forth. "Hi Lefty." Bryan said pulling up a seat. "You ok buddy? You seem down." Lefty asked putting the guitar away. "Uhm, well I have something to tell you...something not...good." Bryan said stuttering. "Well, what is it friend?" Lefty asked getting off stage. "Molten's is...dead." Bryan said holding back tears. Why would he hold back tears he hated Molten! Although sometimes he did help me, and he tried to deal with his crazy ass, so I guess it was worth crying over. He looked at Lefty who was just in shock as steaks of oil went down is fur. Bryan got up and hugged Lefty. Twisted Chica joined and they were in silence for what felt like forever. After they all let go, Bryan went up to Lefty and said, "I'll try my best to fix him, and I will never stop trying." "Thanks Buddy, you really are a good business owner." Lefty said while looking at Twisted Chica. 'Good Business Owner' Three words Bryan wasn't used too. It was usually the opposite. "How did he well...die?" Twisted Chica asked while Lefty took her chair. "He took a bullet, well more like a giant green electric ball...but either way he took it..." Bryan said standing up. "Are you going somewhere?" Twisted Chica asked. "Yes, I have to go." Bryan said as he walked towards the door. He could hear the silent sobs of Lefty as Bryan walked out.