The Gift

His mouth left hung open in shock ..

Sonaa..yeh..yeh..

His grip around her became loose and his hand reached his mouth..

R- yeh sb..yeh kya h??

S- kya kya h..

R- wohh..
He pointed towards her left breast just at the top of her heart..

S- yeh humare pyaar ka symbol.
She put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer ..

Rohit still looked shocked he kept gazing at the place coz their just right above her heart lied a tattoo of his name ..

R- iin sb ki kya..kya zrurt h?kitna pain hua hoga

S- har cheez zrurt ke liye toh nhi ki jati na aur yeh tumhra holi gift , and she pecked his cheek ..aur mujhe bilkul dard nhi hua sacchi..

R- sona yeh sb kyun kiya tumne .tumhe pta h na ki hume apna pyaar proof krne ki zrurt nhi h..
His eyes r moist and he cupped her cheeks..tumhe toh ek injection lgwane se bhi darr lgta h phir yeh..

S- injection lgwane se darr lgta h kyunki woh m apne liye lgwati hoon aur yeh maine tumhare liye kiya..
Ek toh maine itni himmat krkr tattoo bnwaya upar se ab tum tareef bhi nhi kr rhe ..
She made a grumpy face and pouted like a little kid..

R- tum na puri pgl ho..
He joined his forehead with hers..

S- sirf tumhre liye..
She gave a sweet smile..
Ab btao na u like it??

R- aray i luv it..thanku thanku so much fr this...he pecked her forehead..
Lekin ek baat btao sach mein dard hua tha na.??

S- rohittt..kya ek hi question lga rkha h baar baar maine bola toh mujhe bilkul dard nhi hua..tumhe pta h kyun?

R- kyun?

S- kyunki yeh tattoo bnwate waqt m sirf tumhre baare mrin soch rhi thi..soch rhi thi ki tum kitne khush hoge isse dekhkr.lekim ek tum ho ki yhn aisi shakal bna kr khade ho..

He pulled her closer..

R- tumhe pta h na ki tum meri ..

S- haan haan mujhe sb pta h ki m tumhri jaan hun mujhe zra sa bhi dard ho ya mere aasun nikle toh tumhe bilkul acha nhi lgta..etc etc etc..

He gave a smile and but her nose..

R- jb tumhe sb pta h toh aisi harkatein kyun krti ho phir..

S- kyunki mujhe tumhre liye krna acha lgta h..

He pecked her both the cheeks and hugged her to him..they stood like that fr sometime drenching under water..

R- ab aise hi khadi rhogi ya bahar bhi jana h.. rohit giggled

S- waise mujhe toh kuch bhi chlega..
She winked..

R- ohh so someone is being smart hmmmm..

S- aray i m born smart..

R- acha..

S- haan..

Rohit start tickling her all over..she starts giggling..in no time the entire washroom area filled with their soft giggles..

S- rohit pls .stop..pls..
She is still laughing..

R- aray aray kyun stop ....

S- rohit pls ...
She squealed..

Rohit finally stopped and wrapped a towel around both of them and they came out ..sona came in front of the mirror and start to dry herhair..
Rohit stopped seeing her beautiful reflection in mirror ..she was looking heavenly gorgeous with a towel wrapped around her small frame barely covering her slender legs..water drenching frm her hairs ..
He kept on staring ..Sonakshi noticed this and blushed..
Rohit moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her.. resting his chin on her shoulder..he held her hand and start drying his hair..he kissed her shoulder ..