"Wait!" I say, "don't leave just stay, it's ok you don't need anything"

"Millie I need to get my stuff."

"Ok well then I'm staying over with you." I say

"Why? I'll be right back" 

"What, do you not want me to stay with you?" I say giving him puppy eyes

"Ughhh Millie! Why do you have to be so cute?!" I giggle. He comes over to me kissing me with his soft lips. We stay there as I kiss him back then he says, "I would NEVER EVER not want you to stay with me. I love you Millie Bobby Brown"

"Well Finnie.... Finn Wolfhard, I love you too." I say then he kisses me and I kiss him back. Our lips move together and then he breaks it to say,

"Come on let's go." And with that I walk over to his trailer

————

He locks the door.

I walk in and flop on his bed.

"Can I sleep here Finnie?" I ask

"Ok and this time I locked the door" he says winking and coughs the names, "Sadie" cough  cough, "Caleb"

I laugh and he lays down in the bed with me

"You know Finnie?" I say looking at him as he leans over to turn off the light

"Ya mills?"

"I really do love you, and nothing could change it" I say looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You don't know how much I love you Millie Bobby Brown. I love you and everything about you. I love your personality, your hair, your face, eyes, shape, skin, lips, and sooo much more Millie"

"I love your freckles, your curly hair, brown eyes, soft lips, cute face, and more Finnie" I day back to him

He kisses me again and I roll on top of him.

We sit up still kissing. At this point we are making out. He takes my hands and puts them on his own waist and gives me the bottom of his shirt in my hands. 

We are still kissing furiously, as I slowly creep his shirt up his body

I pull it inch by inch up him, as we still kiss I let go pulling it above his head and throwing the shirt on the ground.

I kiss him with my hands on his head and one on his neck. He reaches for my shirt but can't find it so I help him with guiding his hand as he did with mine.

We slow our kissing down as he pulls my shirt off me. I get chill bumps because I've never done this before. 

We are still kissing but we get up off the bed. I let go and pull my pants down as he does the same. I feel a burst of energy go through me like I have never felt before. I feel like I'm part of Finn, I truly love him and I can't imagine life without Finn

"I love you" he says  

"Me too" I say as he pushes me back on the bed and I giggle a little.

I jump on top of him and sit on him, I wrap my legs around him and kiss him harder. I kiss him in only my bra and underwear, and he's only in his boxers. 

I roll over and he gets on top of me now. He kisses me, and for the first time I feel him. I feel Finn. I feel the true Finn I love, the one I first met years ago but this time I'm his. I'm all his, and I love that, I feel comfort in that. Knowing I have someone like Finn in my life is a fantasy, but this fantasy is real.

We kiss more and I roll back on top of him. We let go of each other's mouth and he looks at me. He stares at my body. He looks at all of me and I stare into him.