Chapter 6

After breakfast, Naira was about to go up but Kairav called her. Riya took some oil from the kitchen and put it on the stairs. Than she quickly went outside before anyone could notice her. Dadi was in the mandir, Luv kush was with Krish and Vansh outside, the ladies were in the room, the men was in the study room.

Naira was walking up the stairs and suddenly she slipped. She screamed "Ahhhh" and fell down. Everyone was shocked to see Naira on the floor, face down, with blood oozing from her forehead to the floor.

Kartik was the first one to have a panic attack, Riya was enjoying the scene. Kartik picked her up and brought her to the sofa. He kept patting her cheeks but she isn't waking up. Dadi told Luv to call the doctor.

After some time,the doctor came, she checked her and said

Doc "did she have any condition related to the brain?"

Kar "Yes she had a brain cloth and 6 months ago she had a brain surgery and lost her memory!"

Doc "Oh, so u need to be extra careful, if not her memory loss will become worst!"

Kar "Doctor can she ever get her memory back?"

Doc "Depends, but please do not force her into remembering her past, because she could get stress and it is not good!"

Kar "OK doctor thank you!"

Doc "She will be conscious in a while"

Luv kush took the doctor outside.

Kar "Seema, Sanjay!!!!" He shouted.

They came running "Yes sir?"

Kar "How is there oil in the stairs???" He shouted

Sem "Pata nahi sir!" She said fearfuly

Kar "Oh, so the oil came by it self?" He asked sarcastically

Sanj "Sir u saw Riya mam taking pills from the kitchen!"

Kar "RIYA!" HE roared 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Riya gulped her saliva because of his voice.

Riya "Yes Kartik"

He stood up and went to her with fire eyes!

Kar "Did u put oil in the stairs??"

Riya "Oi..oil..what oil..I..I didn't put oil in..in the stairs." She said fearfuly

Gay "Oh really, than why are u stammering?"

Riya had no answer.

Gay "Its because u want to be with Kartik right, Kartik got her Naira and left u so u want to make Naira hurt right? So h could be with Kartik. Oh please stop trying Riya, Kartik doesn't even look at you and I bet ur holding Akshu 24/7 just to impress Kartik right? U only take papa side so will like you! Right?? 😡😡😡😡

Riya had no answer!

Kai "Haan papa, Riya didi only pretends. Main or Gayu masi humesha kehti hun ki Riya didi achi nahi Hain but u guys never listen to us!"

Kar "Now even the kid has said it! Listen to me carefully Riya, one more time u hurt "My Naira" I will oust u out from the house and you will see the worst of me!" He said in a threatening whisper

Man "All this time, I thought u were nice, but ur only impressing us so u could be with Kartik. Chi I'm glad that I didn't Marry u with Kartik. "

Kar "Chachi, please tell her that the dream of becoming my wife is never going to happen!"

Gay "What will she tell her Kartik, she purposely brought Riya to the house so she could marry you!"

Swa "I can't belive u Surekha,!"

And left and like this one by one left, leaving a Fuming Riya behind and Surekha behind. Kartik picked up Naira and went to the room with Kairav. He laid her on the bed. After a while, Naira started to get conscious. She was coughing badly and needed water. Kartik went to take Kairav to the bathroom.

Naira stood from the bed to take water as she was coughing badly but ended up falling again. She screamed and again everyone came to the room and shocked to see Naira on the floor!

Kar/Kai "NAIRA/MAMA!!"

He picked her up. She was coughing badly

Nai "Pa..Paan...Paaani" she managed to say between coughs.

Kartik immediately made her drink water.

Kar  Kya karti hun tum Naira. If u get hurt. U could have called me or Gayu anybody!"

Dadi "Haan beta, u should be careful!"

Nai "Sorry, I really needed water so!"

Swa "OK now its ok, rest ok beta!"

She nodded and everyone left the room. Kartik was still in trauma as she almost lost his love again. He stood by her the whole night, Kairav too.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Precap  :- Naira accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, this is the next part, hope u liked it.

Pls press the ☆ button for me to know that u liked it and also comment.

Pls follow me cuz I need followers🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Will update soon
Till than
Byeee💖💖💖💖💖

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡