Mission KIM

KIM

Agent Kim: "Agent's Log: Traveling to Planet #c8745, arriving on command. There is another cyborg among us...or amongst me."

Camito: (falls from the vents)

Kim: "Huh, who goes there!? You, why did you follow me?"

Camito: "F-Forgive me, I was assigned to follow you here-"

Kim: (fighting stance) "To what? Stop me, prevent me from my missions?"

Camito: "NO! To assist you. You might not remember me, but we used to go to a cyborg academy together?"

Kim: "I don't remember being in any sort of academy."

Camito: "Oh...well I must got you mixed up with someone else. I'm Camito, assigned alien-cyborg hero from ARPEGGIO INC., assisting you, the astonishing Agent Kim, on her intergalactic mission!"

Kim: (modest, folded arms) "How thoughtful, but I didn't ask directly for help, let alone needed it."

Camito: "I'm very fluid in space, plus know the roundabouts here like the back of my hand. I am a super-computer astronaut!"

Kim: "No thanks, I have my super-computer right here."

Camito: "Oh...well, when you encounter fellow extraterrestrial folk, you'll need a social being who can translate language and digest culture without physical WIFI connection. 

Peeps know me, which makes it way more legit!"

Kim: (thinks, elaborates) "Fine then, but keep your distance with my personal goals."

Camito: "Absolutely. Joey was right, you are stellar."

Kim: "Joey is a bamboo-eating skunk; I have nothing to do with him."

Camito: "I thought he was a raccoon?"

Camito: "SO ANYWAYS, nice ship, want to kill some time before we arrive at the main spot?"

Kim: "Can't, have to watch for space debris & enemies."

Camito: (dashes downstairs) "At this rate, it'll still be a while. I'll be in the lounge if you need me."

PLANET CROKINE

Camito: (looking out the main deck window) "Heeeeey, I remember this place! It's full of armageddon punks & crackheads!"

Kim: (opens door, puts on mouth cover) "Focus, and stay hidden! We kill the king, take his loot, and get out of here, okay?"

Camito: (turns on neck filter) "Roger! The king here is a cuck and put his people in isolation and turmoil, he deserves to be dead

Camito: (turns on neck filter) "Roger! The king here is a cuck and put his people in isolation and turmoil, he deserves to be dead."

They both enter the maze city, filled with yellow musk fog and abandoned landscape, spaced with green, oversized aliens with gizzards as tusks.