Prologue

In space, Gary was seen floating in space with ships destroyed.

Gary: ... *Sigh* I haven't made arguments with him for a long time...

H.U.E: Was it because of his death?

Gary: *Sigh* Yeah.

Then Gary looks at the unknown object he's holding as he looks at back SMG plasma FIREFLY had held after "he" gave it to him.

Gary: I know why I keep this object... but SMG's? I don't know if I could keep it like he said... only he's good at it with firing accuracy. *Chuckle* Man, I do remember the day we met while on a journey to free Avocato's son.

The opening starts off on an unknown planet as the screen shows a base in the canyon as an unknown person looks up to the sun and yawns.

????: God damn it it's been too long since I stuck here.

Then he looks around as he goes to another base as he sits on a chair putting wires together as he gets the computer going.

????: It's working! It's working! Time to send signal!

Then he clicks send as it sends in radio feedback.

Meanwhile

In the ship, they then hear this.

H.U.e: Incoming signal from Unnamed planet.

Gary: What? Why would they send it?

Then the screen opens up revealing the profile of a man on the unknown planet as audio starts but with static.

????: *Bzzt* Hello? *Bzzt* Hello. This is Private- *Bzzt* I am stuck on the planet, I can help with job and anything, I just know about *Bzzt* please get me out of here! I almost ran out of food supply after the IDIOT!- *Ahem* got blown up. Please get here before it's too late.

Then recording ends.

Gary: What does he mean by know?

H.U.E: Shall we go?

Gary: ... Yes. We need to know.

Avocato: Know what?

Gary looks behind him to see Avocato.

Gary: We got a message from an unknown man, and he had something he might know important.

Avocato: You sure?

Gary: Come on, maybe we get another member to help us get your son back.

Avocato: *Sigh* Okay, just only once when it involves the unknown.

Gary: Okay. *Looks at the glass* Here we go.

Then the ship warps through in lightspeed as they arrive at an unknown planet.

Gary: Ready?

Avocato: Yeah.

Gary: let's go.

Later

As the ship lands, they walk out and see the two bases in the canyon they land in the middle.

Avocato: What the?...

As they look around, they hear the sound of a clash of metal as an unknown man walks out of the base.

????: God damn it, THIS IS WHY WE NEED A DAILY CLEANING-

Gary: Uumm....

????: Huh? *Turns around* Oh! Thank god I'm saved! You don't know how long it is!

Gary: Wait how long exactly?

????: Hm... About 5 years.

Gary: By yourself?!

????: Yeah. Well, I was stuck allies and enemies in the base for 3 years before some of them died and some of them leave the planet for their own goal or life. Anyway, my name is Linkin Cain, I'm a private and owner of my own suit.

Avocato: Suit?

Linkin: Yeah, they gave me this during my first year and got some sick weapons like a sniper rifle and FIREFLY.

Gary: Anyways, what do you know about?

Linkin: About what? Oh, you mean video, yeah I know about Avo and Lord Commander's army for while.

Gary: Okay, is it okay if we bring you along?

Linkin: Yeah, sure. I am sick of staying here.

Gary: Great. Anyways, my name is Gary Goodspeed. This is Avocato-

Linkin: Tell me, I'm not high.

Gary: What?

Avocato: What?

Linkin: Look, I haven't visited other species, so don't mind me saying it.

Gary: Guessing he got point to himself. Come on, let's go.

Linkin then gets his stuff and his suit as he went inside of the ship and leaves the unknown planet to space.

Gary: Ready for your adventure, Link?

Linkin: Yeah. And you gave me a nickname?

Gary: Well, it almost sounds like the word Link, so yeah.

Linkin: Okay. Here we go.

KVN: *Gasp* WE GOT NEW FRIEND!

Linkin: What the fu-!!?

The End of Prologue