Teaser

Many centuries ago there was a great plague on the world, back when the world was still stable they had what people called scientists and they sought to develope a cure for this plague.
Many of the world died, over the years the plague was eradicated as the only people who survived had naturally formed an antibody which made them immune.

Despite this the remaining scientists still tried to create a cure for future research and purposes, but in doing so they created something much worse. Sure, they had created a cure but this cure did more bad than good to its host, it created something far worse if anything.

This new disease lasted decades after until a group of survivors had managed to find the cure to this outbreak. All was well after but the world now had to rebuild itself.

That's when the gods came, they all had their respective things that they ruled over but seeing how damaged the world was they chose to congratulate the remaining survivors with gifts unlike any other, gifts that were almost godlike yet practical.

But then, there was envy in these powers as well, while some were satisfied with their powers others couldn't help but feel jealous of the people whose gifts could be considered more extraordinary than their own and so another war began.

The less physical more mental abilities like intelligence, mind control, and illusions created weapons of mass destruction, armies, and nightmares beyond anyone's wildest imagination.
While the others with more head on powers like fire, ice, nature, and water used the very Earth they called home to punish their fellow humans.

Soon enough the gods found out about this new war and they blamed themselves for what new terror they had brought upon their people.
They then took the powers away from those who participated in the war and began to reshape the world.

They constructed new lands for them all and left them with a new fresh start.
The people however only continued to compare themselves, even tried to live on their own for awhile. Not long after though they all finally compromised on a way of life after discovering that the gift of power from the gods resulted in changes to their blood making them all different in that aspect. They thought of a world where everyone was segregated by their blood color and knew their place based on it. They concluded that certain blood colors usually created certain types of people. For example pink's liked to build, so they decided to make them architects. Reds were the original color so they weren't very special, they would become slaves. Browns were very rational, focused and quite intelligent so they decided to make them law makers and put them in charge of health and so on with all the others. At the end the only color left was purple. No one really had any idea where they fit in this perfect society, then it hit. This world needs people to rule it, and what color better to do so than those with the color in which royalty is represented. Purple.

They would call the country the Violet Nation and soon created the Violet Monarchy in which of course the most rational, intuitive, and strong minds would all collectively figure out how to make their kingdom great for all.
All was well after that. It began to seem as if peace could truly be obtained in this new world they had.
Well, at least it was until the first Intangibles began to show up...