・༺ 𝟏𝟎 ༻・

Start from the beginning

Miya sighed before focusing on his game again.

"Looks like she's out of it", Joe implied.

"She's been like this since yesterday evening", Mia deadpanned.

You just couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday no matter how hard you tried. You felt your cheeks immediately heat up again before you shook your head and raised it from your arms as you groaned in frustration, dragging you hands down your face. There's also still the feeling that you know Reki from somewhere, it's at the back of your mind but you just couldn't put your finger on it.

"You came back to us", Joe laughed.

"So what's on your mind", Miya asked which made you fully come back to your senses as you jumped a little from the sudden question.

"Huh? What?? I-it's nothing", you stuttered, cheeks flushed.

"It's definitely something if it's getting you this worked up"

You scrunched your brows together as you thought for a second before leaning in and whispering words into Miya's ear which were incoherent to anyone else around.

His own cheeks soon took on a shade of pink before his console accidentally slipped out of his hands.

"YOU WHAT??", he shouted which you quickly responded to by slapping your hands over his mouth.

"C'mon don't leave me in the dust", Joe whined eagerly.

"I gotta go", you said as you scurried up from your seat and made your way to the door. "If you say one word i'll erase all the data from your game, on purpose this time", you threatened, squinting your eyes at the young male as you pointed your two fingers at your eyes then to Miya gesturing that you were watching him.

"You heard her", Miya shrugged his shoulders at Joe giving him a glance before going back to his game.

"It's like she has something against me", Joe sighed as he stood there dumbfounded.

"You don't say", Miya snickered.

—————

"Adam's gonna skate!"

"Who's his opponent? the redhead?"

"Tonight's gonna be a massacre show"

"A slime can't win against the evil overlord", Miya said shouted at Reki.

"Drop out immediately when things start to look bad", Joe said sternly.

Reki gave a confident nod.

"I'm gonna wait at the finish line", Cherry averted his gaze to Joe. "Push me."

"Why'd you sound so high and mighty and what happened to Carla??"

Joe, Cherry and Miya went off while you and Langa stayed behind for a while longer.

"Win Reki", Langa deadpanned as you nodded affirmatively at his statement as you stood behind the blue haired male to avoid eye contact with Reki.

"Don't make it sound so easy", Reki sweat dropped.

"Y/n?", Reki tilted his head so he could see behind Langa's shoulder.

Langa stepped to the side, thinking he was in your way but you also stepped to the side. He stepped to the other side and you did the same. This went on for a while until Langa caught you out making you extremely nervous now that you made eye contact with Reki.

"Don't die", you nervously laughed as you ran away to meet up with the others.

"Jeez what's wrong with her?", Reki rubbed the back of his head.

"Beats me", Langa replied before they gave each other a fist bump.

————
"Make sure you start off properly this time"

"Of course", he smirked. "Now what kind of face do you suppose Langa will make when I destroy you", he said lowly chuckling.

"Huh? You won't be able to take me down so easily this time", Reki deadpanned.

The lights flickered from red to green and the two skaters set off.

short time skip cuz i'm a lazy bitch

"Adam tripped up??"

"I'd never had expected that"

"Our Adam?", Joe said shocked as he turned to Cherry who was now silently laughing to himself.

"Adam of all people", he snickered before Joe also joined in.

"Serves him right!"

"All right! The slime defeated the evil overlord!", Miya rejoiced.

The crowd started cheering on Reki instead of Adam. Funny these were also the same people who never even bothered to know the redhead's name.

"You're awesome Reki!"

"Show us a miracle"

"Keep at it redhead!"

Even though Reki had disgraced, humiliated, tarnished Adam, he still managed to win by a small bit all for his so called 'eve'.

"Are you alright Reki?", Langa asked as the redhead toppled over the finish line. He rolled over to his back and spread his arms and legs out.

"Skating really is fun after all", Reki said giving a closed eye smile before opening them again and smiling at you.

You smiled back trying to hide your discomposed self and gave a nod of affirmation.

Even though Adam was the winner, everyone still cheered on Reki and instead gave him the title 'winner'.

Langa helped Reki up as the other joined you guys.

"You had us getting nervous", Joe said jokingly.

"I guess i'll alter my assessment of you", Cherry added.

"Not bad for a slime!"

Soon, all of you averted your eyes to Adam who was slowly approaching Reki before Joe quickly stopped him in his tracks.

"The beef is already over Adam".

"You really think a nobody like you successfully fought back like that?", he uttered.

Tadashi quickly intruded before things could get any worse.

"About the beef with snow..i'm going to forfeit", he said nonchalantly. "He's more suited for you".

Adam laughed sinisterly turning his gaze to Langa. "Hold on for a bit longer 'cause soon enough, you and I will become Adam and Eve".

A/N: Cherry laughing wasn't something i thought i needed in my life 😩
And sorry I didn't post in like a week i was hella lazy lmao

Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night!

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 1118 wordsDate: 31/3/21         (D/M/Y)

Date: 31/3/21
         (D/M/Y)