three

the first time yukiteru had hit atsumu was a month into their relationship...

"..i dunno yuki i'm just not feelin it anymore 'm sorry," the blonde had said.

"come on atsumu don't say that," yukiteru had answered.

atsumu couldn't see the rising fire in the blue eyes looking into his.

"i just don't want to do this anymore. there's nothing wrong with you i'm just bored," the faux blonde said sincerely.

"i'll show you how fucking boring i can be," yukiteru mumbled as he grabbed atsumu pushing him against the wall.

"w-what are you doing?!"

"shut up slut."

yukiteru proceeded to force himself onto atsumu, slapping, kicking, or punching at every protest.

the faux blonde couldn't tell anybody.

he didn't know how.

he felt pathetic.

and when he walked into practice with "hickeys" the next day he didn't have the courage to tell his whooping teammates who were "so proud of him" for "getting some" that the so called hickeys were really bruises from yukiteru's fingers choking him and digging into his skin.

it's been a month since then.

before, yukiteru was always so sweet.

always asking atsumu how he was feeling, if he was comfortable, everything you'd want in a relationship.

but when the faux blonde tried to break it off something snapped.

atsumu desperately wanted out but he didn't know how. he didn't know what to do.

he couldn't talk to his brother because he feels too ashamed.

he couldn't talk to anyone for that reason.

on the night of their two month anniversary atsumu had bought a bottle of wine hoping maybe it could just be a nice calm night between the two.

when he got home from volleyball practice though yukiteru was no where to be found.

there was no note or anything.

atsumu waited up only for a staggering drunk yukiteru to come home at around 1am.

"where have you been?" atsumu asks.

"fuck off," yukiteru growls stumbling to their bedroom.

"aru let me help you-" the faux blonde tried to help guide his boyfriend to their room but was pushed to the ground.

yukiteru started kicking him, in the ribs, stomach, anywhere he could reach.

atsumu whimpered curling into a ball.

"fucking pathetic little bitch," the drunk spat kicking the blonde in the face a few times before walking into their room and promptly passing out in their bed.

atsumu decided to sleep on the couch that night.

~~~

a/n
i feel so bad omg 😭🤚