-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

Start from the beginning

-

Bakugou brought you too a hero's restaurant, where only hero's can attend to have some privacy from the public. It was really Japanese style, but also modern, and up on the rooftop. Lights were hanging around the perimeter, the aroma of freshly cooked steak in the air. There were only customers on the bottom floor, none on the roof considering Bakugou probably made reservations.

"Woah, it's beautiful!" You exclaimed, admiring the well-put together display.

"Are you sure? I can change it if you want." Bakugou nervously scratched the back of his neck.

You turned to him, showing him a reassuring smile, "no I promise, I love what you put together, Katsuki."

He let out a shaky breath in relief, "I just want everything to be perfect." His lips slightly curved into a genuine smile before leading you over to the chair. There were two sitting side by side instead of across from each other like a regular two-person table, a bottle of champagne and two glasses set on the table.

He let you sit in the seat, nearest to the rail where you could see a perfect view of Japan. It was evening to night, the lights of the large towers on full display, lighting up the city. Traffic backed up, and people walking home from their late night jobs.

You felt Bakugou's hand on your thigh, snapping you out of your stare, "y/n, do you want some?" He held up the bottle of champagne.

"Oh, sure." You replied, him popping off the cap and pouring the beverage in both of the wine glasses.

You both clung your glasses, you taking small sips as the burning sensation ran down your throat. Katsuki was the first to spark a conversation, "do you have an idea on what to get?" He put his glass down, still a bit of champagne in it.

"Probably a soup or something like that." You answered.

"Their soups are the best, especially their spicy noddles." Bakugou recommended, flipping through the menu.

"You like spicy food?"

"I love spicy food. If it ain't spicy it's not right." His lips fixed into a side grin.

"No wonder you're always so fired up and growly." You muttered with a following snicker.

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean!" He swiftly turned his head to you, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, nothing." You lightly smiled, turning your attention to the soups on the displayed menu.

He huffed before squinting his eyes and looking back at the food choices. Suddenly, you heard katsuki chuckle, making you raise a suspicious brow.

"What's so funny?" You interrogated.

"Oh, nothing." He mimicked you, Bakugou's hand on your thigh raising. "The view of Japan sure is beautiful, isn't it?"

You stared at him for a second, trying to read what he was thinking, "yeah, it really is."

Katsuki's hand was now so close to your sex, a chill going down your spine. "Almost as beautiful as you." His fingers touched your thong, slightly rubbing you from the outside. "Better stay quiet baby, wouldn't want the waiter to hear you."