The last student was sorted into Hufflepuff and Clarissa could see the excitement in the boys as the feast will soon begin. Dumbledore went into his usual speech of rules to follow, a mischievous glance towards the Marauders was not missed by her before telling everyone to tuck in. By magic, tons of food appeared in front of them immediately making Clarissa's mouth water. The sandwiches they ate on the train seemed forever ago, so she helped herself to whatever looked appetizing. Everything tasted diving from the roast beef and the mashed potatoes; Clarissa had to hold herself back from eating every dish presented to her. Once everyone was done with dinner, the food on the table was replaced with all kinds of desserts, some Clarissa has never seen before. She spied a familiar tart in front of her and sliced a piece for James and dropped it onto his plate.

"Treacle tart is your favourite isn't it?" Clarissa confirmed with him after seeing his questioning look.

James smiled brightly at her and ate away at his tart. Happy that she was correct, she reached across the table for another dessert that she was confident was cherry cobbler, Sirius favourite. Handing it to the curly-haired boy next to her, he gave a loud cheer and gladly accepted the dish. Too full to eat a piece of anything by herself, Clarissa opted to take bites from James' plate or Sirius' as she listened to whatever Marlene was talking about. To Peter's disappointment, the plates of desserts disappeared right as he went to grab another cookie which caused a round of laughter amongst them. Dumbledore bid them goodnight, dismissed the school to their dormitories and reminded them of curfew. The Gryffindors and Clarissa stood and made their way out of the hall only for the Ravenclaw to stop short, remembering her meeting with her head of house. The pause in her steps caught the attention of her boyfriend.

"Something wrong Clar?" He asked.

"Flitwick wanted to talk to me in his office and I realized I don't know how to get there," She told him with a sheepish grin.

James chuckled and asked her to stay by the wall to wait for him while he tells their friends where he was going. She watched him jog down the corridor to catch up to their friends when a certain Slytherin boy caught her eye. Before she could stop herself, his name escaped her mouth causing him to turn around. Surprisingly, he didn't ignore her but instead walked away from the group of first-year Slytherins to talk to her.

"Clarissa," He greeted politely.

"How was your summer?" Clarissa asked him.

"It was alright," He shrugged noncommittedly, "I assume yours went well?"

Clarissa nodded a bit distracted by how similar his appearance is to Sirius when a shiny badge caught her eye.

"I see you've been made a Prefect, congratulations!" Clarissa praised him, now understanding why he was in a crowd of first years.

"Thank you, it was assigned to me and Lestrange." She could see his eyes scan her person as if looking for something.

Clarissa was about to ask what he was searching for, but he cut her off before she could speak.

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but I must be getting back to my duties," Regulus told her, backing away slowly to go join Lestrange.

"Of course, I didn't mean to keep you. I'll see you in the library then? It's your O.W.L. year, I can give you my notes if you need them."

Regulus gratefully accepted her offer and left her to be alone once more but not for long as James arrived right as he left. She watched as her boyfriend give the Slytherin a calculating look.

"You okay love?" He asked once his gaze turned back to her.

Clarissa gave him a reassuring smile to show him she was perfectly fine and went to drag him down a corridor.