I cant tell him.

💙🎤 Keith POV🎤💙
I won't tell him.
I can't tell him.
I want to, but I can't.
"Uhm...nothing..! I just got into a fight with...someone from my...old school..."
"Keith, you told me you were homeschooled."
My heart dropped. Shit, I forgot I told him that.
"Yeah, my sister..!"
"Keith."
"..."
I just continued to look down, not daring to look at him. I knew I wouldn't tell him. If I did, my life was over.
"Keith, you can trust me. I pinky promise"
"..."
I decided I wasn't ready yet, so I just leaned my head against his arm and avoided the conversation. He understood, and wrapped his opposite arm around me, sighing.
"Look, I understand you aren't ready, but I'd like you to know you can tell me when you are." I nodded. No way was I talking yet. I might let something slip.
"You wanna go to the store or sumn? Would that make you feel a little bit better?"
I nodded and sat up straight has he untangled his arms from around me.
"Okay, I'm gonna go change into decent clothes. I'll be right back."
I force a little smile and nod as he gets up and strides off to his room. I sigh and lean back, not planning on changing out of my tear stained shirt. I didn't get anything to change into anyways. There wasn't a point. After what felt like an eternity, Pico finally exited his room, wearing his usual green sweatshirt, baggy khaki pants with a gun in the back pocket, and his red sneakers. I stand up, just wearing my white shirt with the 🚫 sign etched into it, baggy blue jeans, and my red sneakers.
"Ready, Keith? Are you sure you want to wear that there? It's kind of chilly.."
"Mhm. I'll live."
He shrugged and reached out for my hand, in which I hesitantly took it. He smiled reassuringly at me, and I genuinely smiled back. I always felt so happy around him. We walked out of the house and down the cracked and damaged sidewalk toward the nearest gas station. It was an unusually quiet day, the birds all seeming to be resting, the sun watching the earth with pride, the sky clearer than ever.
I let out a content sigh, happy with what today is.
At least I'm with Pico.
We arrived at the gas station, got our snacks and drinks, paid, and left. Pico began to take me down a path he has never showed me before, as I started to get skeptical.
"Uh..where are we going..?"
"You'll see. Don't worry, I come here all the time," he added hastily, seeing the look on my face. After what felt like forever we finally got there, and my mouth dropped open. It was a beautiful cliff overlooking a waterfall which poured into a big body of water beneath it. It was absolutely beautiful.
"Like whatcha see?" He asked, seeing my mouth agape.
I nodded, speechless.
We sat down and began to eat and drink our snacks, just silently staring out at the water. After a while, Pico broke the silence.
"So...do you mind telling me now..?"
"Okay...well, what happened was..."
AHAHAH GET IT YOU GUYS GET A CLIFFHANGER WHILE THEYRE ON A CLIFF okay I'll stop but THANK YOU THE FEEDBACK AND VIBES IM GETTING ARE I M M A C U L A T E THANK YOU