"Thanks, sir. I'm making that tofu salad you wanted for dinner, by the way." With that, I walked back towards the collected group near my desk.

"I'll switch between different groups." I announced, keeping a calm face in hopes to alleviate the situation.

"Okay, but if you don't come with me and Jirou to the cafe I told you about today, I'll never forgive you!" Mina snapped, hitting me on the head. Wait, I thought Jirou just invited me? Oh well, the more the merrier.

At least, that's what I hoped.

"I want to go, too, Ashido! Please!" Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima cried out in unison.

No, this is too many people.

I huffed, before a simple word crossed my mind. Izuku. It was almost instinctive, wondering how he was doing, even if he sat right beside me. I scanned the classroom, but watched as he was exiting with Uraraka and Iida beside him.

Speed walking, I tapped his upper back lightly. He spun to see me, with a simple blink, I kept my lips in the same thin line I resort to when I'm building up courage.

"We should train together, at least twice. Only cause I want to better my quirk." I stated, studying the pensive expression he wore.

"Sure." He smiled and turned quickly, walking away. Hm, that was short. I would think it's unlike him to behave that way, but we've only been friends for three days.

Before I could tell Jirou I was ready to go, I heard his footsteps trailing back to me, I lifted my head to see his green curls rushing towards me with a paper extended in my direction.

"Hm?" I looked to feel him shove it in my palm.

"Here's my number, Florence." His voice is rather loud right now, he continued. "We can talk and pick a time and day to meet and train, okay?" His eyes were searching into mine, I only raised my eyebrows before nodding, turning away to dismiss the way my skin felt prickly and warm.

Despite my slight irritation with the boys wanting to tag along to the cafe we were going to do homework at, I accepted their pleading and raucously vibrant bantering and witty remarks.

I stayed close to Jirou the entire walk there, she asked me of my favorite color and I told her that as of now, I was indecisive.

She was interested in my reasoning, so I briefly explained how colors represent different things, so my preference to one depended on what I wanted to represent.

"Purple would be a good color for you, don't you think?" She asked, as we walked through the doors to the cafe, smells of sugary dough and chocolate wafting through the air.

"Yes, like the purple of your hair or a lilac, both beautiful shades." I replied, hoping my compliment to her appeared as harmless and innocent as I intended it. She coughed loudly, eyes frantically darting over the menu as her neck appeared flushed. Is she getting sick?

We began placing orders, Kaminari and I ordering churros with light coffee as Mina and Jirou demanded bagels with cake pops. Kirishima and Sero finished our order with two dozen donuts, I didn't question the hefty amount.