1.Blood Thief

[WARNING] This book is not for you if you hate Violence,little smut or Action.

If you have something you cannot stand In that list I suggest you stop reading , But as I can't stop you from reading this Choose Wisely.

Other than that Enjoy the story and fan girl as much as you want !

And I'm very sorry for the spelling mistakes, grammar errors and all that! ><

Credit to owner of the awsome drawing on the side <3

-

- Suzy POV -

The school bell rings and it's finally time to head home, I sigh in relief as I stood from my chair and went to my locker before placing all the books into my bag.

I swing my bag over my shoulder before exiting the school but just as I was about to head out the doors and finally be free from this living hell to enjoy the weekend until Chanyeol ran infront of me.

" Woah! Slow down Happy Virus! " I said putting my hands on his shoulder to make him stop.

"Sorry" He smiled. " Can you do me a tiny little favor ? "

" What is it ? " I asked.

" Uhm.... ," He rubbed the back of his neck. " Well.. I ... Uhm .. "

" Just spit it out Yeol! '

He let out a sigh. " I need you to babysit my little sister , Just until 9 PM and then I'll be home! Thanks!"

"But I need t-" before I could finish my sentence he placed the keys to his house in my hand and ran off.

That's great I thought, I clutched onto the keys and made my way to Chanyeol's house. Luckily I've met his little sister many times and she's adorable!

-

-

I arrived to Yeol's house and used the keys to open the door, as I did I saw his little sister Waiting at the door.

" Chanyeol Oppa! ... Oh Annyeong Suzy Onnie! " She said and bowed cutely.

" Oh Annyeong Chaelin Dongsaeng ~ " I replied to her.

" Where's Chanyeol Oppa? "

" Mmh... Chanyeol Oppa's busy right now dongsaeng but he'll be back , don't worry " I gave her a small smile.

" Arraso onnie! " Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen, I picked her up and placed her on a chair .

" What do you want to eat Chaelin ~ " I asked her .

" Kimchi ~ "

" Arasso " I say before getting the ingredients, luckily I know where all of them are since this isn't the first time I've been to Yeol's house!

-

-

-

It was 9 PM and Chanyeol had arrived home.

He went up to me asked." Where's Chaelin? "

" She's already in bed " He nods and places his bag down on the couch.

" Well I'll be leaving Now Yeol " I said, He turned to face me.

" Don't you wanna stay for a bit? "

I shake my head. " I have a lot to do when I get home, so it's best if I leave now "

We waved before I left and I started to walk home, When I was half way near home I decided to take a short cut since its late but I had to go down a dark alley.

I took a deep breath before I started walking, A cold splash of the wind passed by and I shivered slightly.

Suddenly I felt a hand over my mouth and another around my waist pulling me back, I tried to scream but the hand was covering my mouth. Kicking my legs about and thrashing my arms around I tried to get away from this strong grip but nothin worked, Was this the end? Am I going to die today?

All my thoughts stopped when my eye sight went blurry and every was black.

-

-

-

I woke up in a dark room,tied to a chair,my vision was blurry and I felt sting on my neck.

" Aargh! " I scream, It hurts like hell.

My head was spinning and I feel like I'm drunk... I can't focus on anything but suddenly out of the shadows I see a figure... My eyes sight was still blurry so I wasn't able make out the features of this person..... If it even was a person.

" Hello .... Suzy "

The voice was male, he had a fairly husky voice but it sounded calm and gentle ...

" We meet again ... " again? Who is this person? When did I ever meet him?

Before I could say or do anything I felt something sharp sink into my neck, I tried to scream but no sound came out of my mouth, the pain was unbearable, my nails sunk into my hand as I clutch fist hoping the pain will stop but it didn't . The sharp knife like object just sunk in even more.

I was feeling weak and dizzy then suddenly every thing went black once again.