Chapter 2

*Quackity's POV*

I wake up on the couch rubbing my eyes. I look around for a bit and realize what had happened. I run to our room and look around. All of her stuff, gone. I look at my wrist to see the time, it's 1:28 am. I've been asleep for 4 hours... she has to be gone by now. 

I check my pocket to see if the ring is still there, and it is. I call her continuously and leave a lot of text messages. I've called her about 205 times already... I look around to see if she's left anything. I search our closets, cabinets, everything. Trashing the place in anger and fear. I go into my closet and grab some of her clothes she left behind. I grabbed one of her shirts and just held it to my chest, crying and not knowing what to do. I look at the shirt and see something. But it's scratched off... I look at the tag and it said, "made in Erinton". I check the rest of her clothes and they're all manufactured at the same place... I remember her saying she's from somewhere exotic, but y/n never told me the name of it. I search the place up and right there. On the news, it says, "the lost princess has not been found yet, and she still is our only hope," with y/n's face. I stare in shock. "I've got to call someone.." I thought. I picked up my phone and called sapnap. I picked up my phone and called sapnap. 

"Hey dude, I need you to come over RIGHT NOW, I don't care if it's early, please...please come to my place. It's an emergency," Alex said, panicking a bit." 

Sapnap just groaned and got out of bed and said, "coming in a bit" 

**time skip** 

Sapnap has arrived and he's calmed me down a bit. But inside, I'm still panicking about what to do. "The-they took her sapnap... I tried to protect her and all I re-remember is...is" 

"hey, calm down Alex, sit down, cmon. It's not your fault, you will get her back just sit down, please.." I sit down and think of all the possibilities that could've happened to her. She could be dead..or gone forever. Sapnap questions me and we think about where she could be. We finally agreed that she has to be in her hometown. Her kingdom... We both quickly left without packing anything but ourselves, phone, wallet, etc. We board a plane and get there as fast as we can. 

**another time skip** 

we arrived, but there are no airports in Erinton, just one outside of the kingdom, not so far away. We decided to rent a car and drive there. 

*another time skip (sorry)*

We've been driving for 3 hours and we're in the middle of nowhere. All you can see are large trees in a deep forest. The night sky, slowly turning into the sunrise. Sapnap was currently driving as we switched off each hour. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep until sapnap stomped hard on the breaks. "Dude what the hell??" I said. 

"What in the world is that.." he said. It was a pink figure and you couldn't see who or what it is as it's from a distance. It walks towards as slowly...