Trust Issues. Trust is The Biggest Issue

Once Upon A Time....

Why am I here again. That's right.
Another day another mission, my head racing like a nightmare. I was thrown through the window of stark tower glass surrounding my body cutting me everytime it touched me. But I didn't let it affect me I got up again fighting this unknown villain for Fury. God that man owes me big time. I flung myself up onto my feet.
The villain came through the broken window throwing me across the room. I came running back at him kicking him in the head. The Villain fell to the ground as she raised two fingers to her lips whispering.
"resurgemus obumbratio"
shadow figures began rising from my body.
The shadows wrapped around the villains body making him unable to move. I raised two fingers to my ear in forming Fury that I was finished...

No POV

Out of no where a man in a red iron suit came flying into Alice. Pinning her by her throat to the wall. Alice tried to fight back.
"Well isn't it the famous Iron Man," Alice croaked out.
"What are you doing here," Tony demanded.
"Well if you stop chocking me I'll be able to tell you easier," Alice smirks.
"Why don't you just tell me before I snap this pretty little neck," his voice got deeper and his hand tighter.
"Look behind you," she murmed.
Her head began getting heavier. She kicked him off of her.
"See ya later Tony Stark," She smirked. Grabbing the villain and jumping out of Stark towers window.

~timeskip~

Alice's POV

Fuck Fury and making me watch over fucking Tony Stark. I showed up to a party Tony was having the amount of girls at the party was ridiculous.

 I showed up to a party Tony was having the amount of girls at the party was ridiculous

(Hair style)

(Hair style)

Walking into the party a couple of girls rolled there eyes at me. I just winked at them. Walking passed, to see a drunk Tony Stark dancing like an idiot. Leaning against a wall watching him from a distance.  Downing any alcoholic beverage she had found.

No POV

The two locked eyes from across the room. Stark began walking towards her looking her up and down.
"Tony Stark what brings you over to the anti social part of the party," she smirked.
"What's a beautiful lady like you doing all alone," Stark smiles
"Avoiding people,"Alice smiles back.
Stark raised his hand beside her head pinning her to the wall.
"Well seems like your plan didn't work," Stark replied menace evident in his voice.
"Well maybe your not the person I'm trying to avoide," Alice answered.
Stark's face was centermeters away from hers.
"Is that so," Stark's lips grazed agaisnt hers as he spoke.
"It is," Alice replyed.
Stark finnaly crashed his lips onto hers in a heated kiss. She pulled his body agaisnt her as she kissed back.
'The fuck are you doing Alice you just met him' Alice thought as she made out with the  billionaire playboy. Alcohol fogging her brain. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Stark pulled her off the wall slowly backing her into a bathroom locking the door not once breaking the kiss.
Stark tapped two fingers onto the side of her thigh indicating to her to jump. She does, he catches her as she wraps her legs around his waist. He places her on the sink, pulling away from the kiss using his hand to push the reast of her hair to the side reattaching his lips on to her neck. She turned her making more room for Stark as well as tugging on the ends of his hair little moans and gasps escaping her lips.