"nah id rather be sober in case you get drunk and start doing weird shit."

"fair enough. by the way whos the bartender? hes hot."

the two of them both looked over to the pink haired boy standing behind the bar who in return, flashed them an innocent smile. "thats yeonjun and he is indeed hot asf." hyucks head snapped towards nari, eyebow raised. "you like him??"

she lightly smacked his head as a chuckle left her lips. "i can find people hot without liking them, stupid."

"what about me? am i hot? be honest."

"i guess. i think your voice is pretty attractive."

"yeah we been knew im sexy as- WAIT HUH?? YOU LIKE MY VOICE?? thats so romantic omg are you flirting with me rn?"

nari ignored him and started sipping on her coke while scrolling through her phone, reading messages from their gc.

"um nari why is that scary looking dude walking towards us?"

she turned her head to see who he was referring to only to be met by a short beefy guy with black hair.

"whats up ri."

"yo bin what are you doing here?"

"nah nothin i was just swinging by to check if you were working and see if you wanted to catch up some time, maybe buy you dinner or something."

the girl glanced at hyuck who was now downing shot after shot. "uh listen im actua-"

"sorry emo hobbit but she doesnt wanna go on a date with you."

"oh sorry i didnt realize you have a boyfr-"

"but i do."

changbin and nari first looked at each other with confusion painted all over their faces and then simultaneously shifted their gaze towards hyuck. he was slurring his words and struggling to keep his head rested on his palm. "uh hyuck what the fuck are you doing the alcohol hasnt even kicked in yet."

they ended up talking for a few minutes and nari told her ex that she was busy with work, the move and etc. he gave her his number anyway and left shortly after. the younger looked at her, his lips forming a straight line.

"are you gonna go on a date with him?"

"nah im good. relationships and feelings are confusing asf i mean i barely even know what im feeling half of the time so i dont need anyone making it more confusing than it already is."

"so you dont want a relationship like at all?"

"i dont know to be honest. if i do eventually catch feelings for someone id probably have a lot of thinking to do and try to figure shit out so i can make it work." donghyuck slowly nodded while visibly chewing on his cheek.

"hyuck,"

"hm?"

"ive noticed your eyes sparkle a lot."

"is that a bad thing?"

"not at all. it makes it look like you have stars in your eyes, its very pretty."

not sure how to feelabt this one since i wrote it at 4 am 🙏💯

abt this one since i
wrote it at 4 am 🙏💯