036

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

╭─────────────────
╰──➤      LEE DONGHYUCK

LEE DONGHYUCK:
NARI

LEE DONGHYUCK:
NARI

LEE DONGHYUCK:
NARINARINAIRNUSRN

LEE DONGHYUCK:
NARI ANRI ANTI ANRI NAI
NARI NARI ANRI NAIR ANRI

LEE DONGHYUCK:
NARI CALAMARI

LEE DONGHYUCK:
VIRGIN NARY

LEE DONGHYUCK:
NARI

MOON NARI:
WHAT

LEE DONGHYUCK:
hi <3

LEE DONGHYUCK:
u like zelda right??

MOON NARI:
um yes

MOON NARI:
midna was my gay awakening

MOON NARI:
and zant with the mask on
was <3

MOON NARI:
twilight princess supremacy

MOON NARI:
why u asking?

LEE DONGHYUCK:
i bought hyrule warriors age
of calamity a while ago and
it just arrived 💯

MOON NARI:
WHATNDJS

LEE DONGHYUCK:
wanna come over and play
it w me

MOON NARI:
YES

LEE DONGHYUCK:
cool heres my adress 💯

LEE DONGHYUCK:
[ location attached ]

┌──────────────┐
EXIT CHAT
└──────────────┘

nari jumped out of bed and ran to her closet, grabbing the first things she saw which were black suit trousers and a black turtleneck. she put on her raw sapphire pendant that hyuck had given her for her birthday since sapphire is her birthstone. "bye my beautiful kitties." she mumbled before leaving her apartment.

hyucks house wasnt too far away from her apartment which was nice since it was getting colder and colder everyday. she stood on his porch, patiently waiting for someone to open the door as she held a bouquet of lilies in her hands. "hello..?" a small voice called out.

nari looked at the boy whose head was sticking out of the door and smiled at him. "hi im nari! are you hyucks brother?" the boy slammed the door shut, leaving nari with an expression you could only describe as the surprised pikachu face. the door opened again and another head stuck out of the door but it was a girl unlike last time. "sorry, can you wait here for just a second?" nari nodded and the door shut again.

she stood there for like a minute before the door opened one last time, revealing her friend standing there with an embarrassed expression plastered on his face. "sorry about that," she shook her head and walked into the house. "its cool. are they your siblings?" hyuck nodded as he scratched the back of his neck. "yep. i have another one but hes too busy watching tv so," he trailed off. "why did you bring flowers??"

hyucks mom came walking towards the two and embraced nari in a warm hug. "nari! its so good to see you again." she pulled away and looked at the flowers. "these are for you mrs lee. see my name is nari which means lily and i didnt know what type of flowers you like so i thought, you know," hyuck looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed and his upper lip slightly raised in disgust.

the boy leaned in and whispered, "stop flirting with my mom you weirdo." she just smiled at the older woman while sneakily punching hyuck in the stomach, causing him to let out a small 'oof'.

"thank you toots, lilies are one of my favorite flowers. funny how every girl donghyuck brings home is named after on-" "MOM!" he cut her off with his eyes wide open. "WHAT?" "STOP TALKING!"

he grabbed naris arm and dragged her upstairs, into his room. "why are you trying to get in between me and your mothers relationship?" hyuck looked at her and gave her a small slap on her arm. "thats for punching me also because shes my MOM and shes already in a relationship." she laid down on his bed and grabbed the nintendo switch from his nightstand. "you will never need another lover cause you a milf and im a motherfucker."

♡