~Chapter 19~

✎ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᴾᵒᵛ

I woke up to a warm body. I was sleeping on someone's chest. The room was dark, I looked around to see a clock in was 8 am. I felt the warm body move a bit. I looked up to see Sunas face. 'awe cute 😩 not me being a simp 🥲.' i decided to get up, brush my teeth, and get ready for the day. I have a dance class at 4 so ill just hang with Suna till then.

I finally got out the shower and changed into this:

I made my way down to the kitchen. 'I should at least make breakfast for us' I thought before opening the pantry to find something to make. Pancakes. As I was making them I heard the shower turn on.

I opened the fridge and got the eggs and some bacon to make. I finished making the food and grabbed one of the breakfast tables I had. I heard the shower turn off. I hurried so I could surprise him. I put our pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice on the breakfast table and made my way to my room. I opened the door quietly. I put our food on my desk. As I was about to fix the bed I heard the restroom door open.

A/n here so I lowkey don't know how to add in the twins, bokuto, Hinata, or kenma and kageyama in this chapter so its mostly going to be Aimi, y/n, and suna 🥲

he was dripping wet with a towel around his waist. He made eye contact with me and looked me up and down 😳

"take a picture it'll last longer" he said sarcastically

"I mean you do have nice abs" I placed my thumb on my chin while having a little smile on my face looking him up and down (bold bitch 😭)

he walked closer to me. We were a few centimeters apart. I look up at him to find two beautiful yellow eyes looking at me. He tilted his head and reached for the drawer behind me since thats where he kept his spare clothes when ever he came over. he got some clothes and lifted them up so I could see them. As he was about to leave I moved his hair from his face.

"I made breakfast" he looked at my hand as I moved his hair and then slowly back to me.

okay but just imagine this 🥵 im not getting butterflys......you are 🤠

he walked back into the bathroom and changed. he came back wearing this:

 he came back wearing this: