{your mine}

I wake up on a chair. I try to move but I realize that I was tied to the chair. I was in a lot of pain because of my execution and my head was throbbing. I groaned from the pain when I tried to move "Oh~ so you are awake" I heard a angelic voice say "wh-wha-" I opened my eyes to see a beautiful girl staring down at me wait- I know who that is that's Junko enoshima the ultimate Fashionista "J-junko? " Junko giggled "You guessed it~" "B-but I thought you were dead?!?!?" She giggled again " Awe of course I'm not dead cutie" " She said in some cute voice "actually that was my sister disguised as me" "B-but how why your supposed- you what?" She giggled. " Aaaww" She smiled "I can see your confused so let me explain. I am the master mind I trapped everyone in a killing game the Junko you met was my sister disguised as me I killed Makoto and Byakuya and framed you now your mine~"

"Why the fuck would you do that what the hell is wrong with you!?" She changed personalitys? She put her hair inti a ponytail and put on glasses "You shouldn't have yelled what a bad girl~ She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck while staring deeply into my eyes" GET OFF ME!!!" She had the look of lust in her eyes as she licked her lips. " Now now y/n your being a bad girl~ I'll have to teach you what happens when you disobay me puppy~"

She connected her lips with mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. I tried to push her away but I was too weak. I tried to bite her tongue of do anything but I could barley even move. She finally broke the kiss after a few minutes "Ah~ Now what should I do as your punishment~" She made her way down to my neck and started biting and sucking on it " Hmm where is it~" "P-please stop" I pleaded breathing heavily. she giggled "Aaawww your so cute when you beg~ she kept bitting and licking my neck. She finally found my sweet spot and I tried to hold back my moans. She stopped sucking my neck and then kissed me. I could feel the possession in the kiss " oh dating you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this for. Now hold still I want to make sure everyone knows your mine forever" She took out a blade and lifted up my skirt. She rested the knife on my thigh. "Now puppy this is gonna hurt a little but please don't scream in my ear I just need to make sure that the world knows who you belong to." She started carving something on my thigh. " Aaah" I started to tear up because of the pain. "Its okay sweetie I'm almost done. Here bite down on this" She put a cloth in my mouth and continued. Once she was done she bandaged my thigh then took the cloth out of my mouth and kissed me again. Their was so much possession in her kisses I really am trapped. She pulled away and giggled " Now get some sleep we'll have more fun tomorrow~"
She then put a cloth over my mouth and watched as I fell asleep The last thing I could here was here giggling

A/N I made this while sitting next to my mom and I am so glad that she didn't see my phone also sorry that this one wasn't lemon I'll make the next chapter a lemon I promise okay

You fukin horny children