five

"Hey, chat!" Marley greeted his stream when it had officially started, switching from his Starting Soon screens to his fullscreened facecam scene. "Okay, chat. I'll give you a run down of what we're gonna do. we're going to play on Hypixel while we do the mediashares." He announced. "The girls might come online and play with us in a bit too, so that should be fun." He added.

About a half hour into the stream and in between games of solo bedwars, Marley started coughing. Hard. It took him a few minutes, probably around two or three, to calm down enough to mute his microphone and switch to a Be Right Back scene. Dream, who had been watching Marley's stream like he usually did, sent a worried discord DM asking if he was okay.

After around ten minutes, he had switched his scene once more. For situations like these, he had made a scene just for it. It was one that read Be Back Soon with another box of text under it that read Health Issues with a frowny face, it having been made for things just like this. He also sent a message to the discord channel he had for talking to his Twitch mods to tell them to keep playing the mediashares.

Marley then, after having to do a quick breathing treatment for the next fifteen minutes, returned to his computer. He sent a quick reply to Dream's DM saying he was alright and then returned to the stream. He switched back to the regular facecam with gameplay scene. "Sorry about that! Chat, I'm back now. Hopefully the mediashares kept you all entertained." He apologized, looking at chat to see what they were saying. A lot of them were asking if he was okay.

"Oh, yeah, Chat! I'm good!" Marley nodded. "I was just coughing really bad so I left and did a treatment, I'm alright now, though." He smiled at the camera, then looking back at the chat. They seemed to take that well, so he turned his attention back to Minecraft. "Let's get back to bedwars!" He said, moving around to leave the AFK lobby. Then, when he was teleported back to the bedwars lobby, he joined a new solo game.

"So, Chat, I had an idea the other day." Marley started as he was collecting iron from the generator. "I want to apply for like some straight guys Love or Host, like the ones where they only want girls to apply, just to see if Austin would let me on and then keep doing it until he does eventually let me on the show." He said, an amused grin on his face as he suggested the idea. Chat seemed to like the idea and think it was as funny as he did.

"Okay, so who's having a love or host soon that I could apply for?" Marley asked. "George?" He read out, confused who they meant. "Oh! GeorgeNotFound! Okay, cool, I'm gonna DM Austin as soon as the stream is over." Marley told Chat, then turning back to the game to continue playing.

/// A/N:
hi!! authors notes, if there are any more, will always be at the bottom of chapters so you can easily skip right over them!

i wanted this chapter to show how marleys affects marleys streams and his life in general!

lastly, i wanted to apologize for the gigantic breaks between chapter updates! i'm gonna try to update this more often! i've been pretty busy with school and work stuff so i haven't had much time to write this! feel free to yell at me in the comments if it's been a while since i last updated lol

have a good one!
- toby