ꜰᴏᴜʀ┊𝐘/𝐍

-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-

-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-

Everyone runs up to Falco and Gabi attacking them for shooting Y/n.

"Y/N!" -Connie

"Y/N!" -Sasha

Your body was numb and your senses were barely working.

You could feel Sasha get up from underneath you.

"Y/N! HEY, STAY WITH ME!" Connie was trying to talk to you as you were slowly dying.

"HEY!" Sasha and Connie said in unison

"I- i- is...there a-any food?" You managed to spit those words out of your mouth.

"Yes, yes! We can get as much food as you want and I'll share! Just dont die on us!" Sasha cried out to you those words.

"J-jus-t ma-ke s-sure to p-play Sh-shinzou wo s-sasageyo at my funeral..."

Jean, Sasha, and Connie looked at you a little confused but nodded in response.

"I love you very- much, dont give u-up." Those were the last words you managed to say.

"THEY'RE BLEEDING! FIND US SOME BANDAGES! HURRY!!" Jean yells out to the crowd of cadets

"Right!" A woman yells.

"COME ON! JUST HANG IN THERE!" Connie and Sasha say at the same time.

They wrap you up in the bandages on you to try and stop the bleeding.

Jean, Connie, and Sasha stresses out over your death.

"Jean, Lobov's dead. They shot him and climbed aboard using his ODM gear. I'll toss 'em outside, alright?"

Jean slams himself into the wall in frustration.

"Do you really think tossing kids out of an airship is gonna help us stop all this killing?" Jean asks.

-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-✨-

Ay, you died ;-;
Oof that's sad, welp now it's time to be mad at Gabi
#LetskillGabi2021

Thx for reading