Devour Me (Gluttony)

As I lay there Broken, Bloody, Beaten, Battered.
I thought the first thought in my life that I think has ever mattered.
For so long I'd let my mind drag me deeper into the darkness of my emotions.
And what's worse is it was like I was grabbing the wrong magical potions...
And I knew the outcomes it would bring.
A deeper hole for all my dark secret things.
But no, this was displaced from my mind as I came into this epiphany, this miracle, this thought...
And with it I had to grab myself by the ankles how uplifted I had been brought.
"Lift your self up".
You are the sweetest berry someone desires to squeeze into their cup.
Somewhere someone will want the very taste of your skins juices. Using the brown sugar they grind out of all your bruises.
The cold and hard ice of your pain and mistakes, is what keeps alive the condensation of your past heart aches.
But one day someone will come along that will shake your every particle like skin earthquakes.
I guess that's why they say when your in love it's like your giving your heart away on plates.
The friction of their comforts warmth against your deprived frame. And you can't help but feel their energy take you in like a moth to a flame.
It feels so nostalgic but your chest literally hurts when you feel that pain.
You don't ever want to go back, you don't want to have to feel the same...