Chapter 26: Carwash.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...we're friends now" she smiles. "That's good" he whispers. "But that's great that you're getting surgery..right?" She says. "I'm not getting my hopes up..the surgery cost a ton..my moms gonna be in debt. And there's no guarantee it'll work, but.." he says, he shrugs his shoulders at the end.

That made Sam think. "If anyone can beat the odds, it's you" she smiles.

Sam touches her wrist, it was really bruised. Miguel notices. "Is that from Tory too?" He asks. "Oh uh..yeah she really tightened her grip.." she says. "Yeah.." he whispers. "I'm sorry about that Sam, you should of never been involved in the first place" he says.

"You didn't do anything. Shes the one who decided to go crazy to y/n...I just protected y/n.." Sam says.

"Torys had a rough life" Miguel speaks up. He can't be defending her right now? Really. Sam thought.

"Her moms sick and~~" he gets interrupted by Sam. "Everybody's got a sob story. Doesnt give you a right to be a bully" Sam says to the jet black haired boy.

"I just wanted to give you this. It's just a card" Sam says handing Miguel a nice purple card, with a octopus on it. "Inside joke" she laughs. He smiles looking at the card. "Cool" he smiles.

"Miguel..I'm so sorry" she says. "For all of this..I started to make Tory mad in the first place...then she went all psycho when she saw y/n kiss you" Samantha says. He shakes his head. "It's uh...okay. It's not your fault anyway" he says.

"El seepiente!" They both hear, they look and it was Hawk. Hawk and Sam lock eyes. Sam then looks back at Miguel. "I'm gonna go.." she whispers. "Ok..yeah" Miguel replies.

"You got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did to him" Hawk whispers to Sam, making her stop in her tracks on the way out. Miguel was currently looking at the box, that y/n gave him. With the pictures inside.

"I don't care what you think. I just wanna help" Sam replies. Hawk chuckles. "Pretty sure you've done enough, princess. Oh and tell y/n I said hi" he smirks.

He then enters the room, talking to Miguel. Sam scoffs leaving.

Y/N POV:

Once everyone left the church, it was me..bobby...and my dad. I learned the bald mans name.We all sat on the stage like thing, eating donuts. Well more like my dad was eating donuts. "I still don't understand how they get the coffee in the cake" dad says. I laugh a bit.

I was in the middle of them both. "Johnny.. what the heck was that all about?" Bobby asks. "I know you're upset but you can't blame yourself what Robby did..both of you" he says. I look up at Bobby. "How do you know me?" I whisper. "Well, I helped your poor old man here, to adopt you...nice to meet you..I'm Bobby" he says putting his hand out for me to shake.

I smile shaking it. "Me and your dad where friends back in the day..still are" he says. I smile. "Now back to what I was saying" Bobby says.

LATER:

I decided to leave to let Bobby and my dad speak. I was laying in bed when I get a call from Sam. "Hey! Me and Moon are planning out this car wash fundraiser for Miguel today! Well I don't know if he told you but, I visited him earlier, and he told me he's gonna get a surgery on Friday...and it's gonna cost a lot and his mom can't afford~" I then interrupt her. "Of course I can help" I smile.

I get dressed into a white bikini top and some shorts, with my hair in a low ponytail.

2 HOURS LATER:

We set up everything by now, and there's a lot of people here already. We also played some music while we washed the cars!

People where holding up signs saying "car wash today! Help 4 Miguel!"

Yes, I'm teaming up with the Miyagi-Do's. I don't think I wanna do karate anymore, or go back to Cobra Kai without my dad being the Sensei. Kreese took over. That's all I know. "Great guys! Keep it up. A line of cars around the block!" I say. I smile, I was next to Sam.

"Hey Stu, It's left circle and the right circle" Sam says to the boy. "You got it!" She says after him nodding.

"Hey moon!" We both say, as we see Moon. "Hey!" She says coming to us. "Thanks for bringing out the cheerleading team, they are definitely helping attract customers" I giggle. "Hey, I thought you were a feminist" Sam questions to the beautiful girl.

"Oh! I'm a sex-positive feminist. Our bodies are an expression" Moon says.

We nod, she walks away back to the car. We look at eachother and chuckle.

2 HOURS LATER:

It's been 2 hours now, and the car wash is now over. We raised a buttload of money.

I decided to go home and change.

I enter the apartment to see the bathroom light on. I walk in.

My dad was there, beard shave. Nice hair. And a tux. "Oh hey dad" I say. "Hey" he says fixing his tie in the mirror. He looks at me then back at the mirror, then back at me. "What are you wearing?!" He asks.

"Oh uhm..a bathing suite...I was just doing a little something" I smile. He nods and squints. "Where you heading off to this nice?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Oh, I'm going to apply for a job. To help miguel and to help...us" he smiles. I smile hugging him. "So, I'll see you. If you're not gonna be home, be back by 10" he says walking out the door.

I giggle, "k bye dad!" And with that he's out the door.

LATER, AT SAMS:

We where hanging out in her living room when the doorbell rings. We both stand up heading to the door. She opens it.

Only to reveal miyagi-do.

A/N: you're cute. REMINDER: you're so cute and so hot, pls marry me.

 REMINDER: you're so cute and so hot, pls marry me