1

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

'I never realized how much I hated the silence. It's always too loud for me to notice it anyway...'

'Y/n is here with me!'

Oikawa said putting up a peace sign and smiling. You didn't want to be here. He made you come with him, like every morning. Either way you greet everyone and they greet you.

'Hey'

They crowded you. You tried to get away but Oikawa was behind you. Iwaizumi came up and got in between you and the rest of them.

'Okay, get back to practice'

'Fine'

'Okay...'

'Thanks Iwaizumi'

'How many times have I told you, it's fine to call me Hajime'

'Okay Hajime...'

You smiled, knowing he was being polite, you appreciated the gesture.

'There's a free spot on the bench if you want it'

'Okay thanks'

You went over to the bench and sat down next to some players. You went on your phone and just waited for practice to be over so you could leave. 

【 ˳𖠌˳ 】

The time passed slowly and you were in class not paying to much attention. You finished your notes and laid your head down.

'When's lunch, I hate class...'

The bell rang, the some of the class went to the cafeteria, other went to different classrooms. You grabbed your bento and stayed in your seat. You were the only person in the class.

'Y/n~!'

You sighed at the familiar voice and looked up.

'Yes?'

'Come eat with us for lunch!'

'No thanks I don't wanna be in that crowded place'

'Come one please~'

He said putting his hand together like he was praying.

'No'

'Shittykawa, she said no'

'Mean...Okay well if you want to just come to the cafeteria!'

'Mhm..'

You began to eat and just enjoyed all the peacefulness of this moment. That peaceful moment was interrupted by someone entering the room. You didn't look up too see who it was and just stayed quiet. You heard a chair moving and looked up. 

You saw a boy with blonde hair and two black lines going around his head. He had a pissed off expression. You accidentally moved and the boy looked back at you. You stared back, making momentary eye contact.