Chapter 13~movies

Holly's pov
Me and poppy got changed down stairs and then waited for the boys to come down.
There was two sofas and cushions on the floor. Me and charlie went on one, leo and poppy on the other whilst harvey sat on the floor. I felt sorry for harvey because he sat by him self.
"Harvey have you spoken to Amelia since the concert?" I asked harvey.
"Yeah, we're gonna meet up on the weekend. I really like her,i might ask her out." harvey replied.
"You do know she absolutely loves you and if you did she'd probably cry." I said laughing. "but of course she would say yes."
"What film should we watch?" Leo said snapping me and harvey out of our convocation.
"FAULT IN OUR STARS!" Me and poppy shouted at the same time followed by everyone laughing.
"I heard that's quite romantic... and I'm in the romantic mood." Charlie said smiling at me.
"Your a cutie." I said and kissed him.
"Okay fault in our stars then." harvey said laughing. I cuddled into charlie and he wrapped his hands round my waist.
"Love you hol." he whispered,kissing my cheek.
"Love you too." I whispered back and carried on watching the film. Half way through the film harvey fell asleep. I snapped a picture and tweeted it.
" @harvey tired?😂"
Since I got together with charlie I gained loads of followers and mentions. I got lots of hate and it hurt me but charlie told me that I shouldn't let it get to me. So I din't,i ignored everything and focused on the fans that were happy for us.
I looked over to leo and poppy. They were fast asleep, cuddling each other.
"Should we draw on them with sharpie?" I said laughing.
"Yeah." charlie ran over to a draw and pulled out two black sharpies.
"You do leo,ill poppy." I whispered as we got closer to them. I gave poppy a moustache and a mono brow and charlie wrote 'charlie is sexy' on both of Leo's cheeks. I laughed and walked back over to the sofa with Charlie following. We cuddled and nuzzled my head into Charlie's neck. He hummed 'shirtsleeves' by ed sheeran into by ear and I drifted off to sleep.
•••
Harvey's pov
I woke up at 10:30am and everyone was still asleep. I went onto Twitter to see holly had mentioned me in a picture. It was me asleep with my mouth wide open drooling. I ran over to holly shaking her.
"Woah mate what's up?" She said. I showed her my phone and she just laughed. I looked back at it to see it 500 favourites and 368 rt's.
"Delete it now!" I screamed waking leo,charlie and poppy
"Woah back off harv." charlie said.
"It's okay it's just about the picture." holly laughed, pulling out her phone and deleting it.
"Thank you." I buffed. Oh god now I know what's coming.
"I WANNA THANK YOU, I WANNA THANK YOU,I WANNA THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!" They sung charlie better than the rest. I just laughed and the girls carried Singing out of tune.
•••
A/n:
Hey guys. Quick update.
Harvey and Bailey and the other girls (Amelia and eleanor) won't be in this much btw.
You can follow my Instagram if you want:
@Poser.bambino 🔥🔥-grace x