Chapter 25: Feelings

Start from the beginning

I didn't know what to say, this is all my fault. I was looking down. "Miguel..I~" I get interrupted by him. "Look at me!" He harshly says. "Get out of here" he sobs, he was crying at this point.

I felt really bad. "Miguel, you can't~"

"Just get out of here!" He yells. "Please!"

"Just leave" he sobs. I nod my head, walking out of the room.

"Come on y/n" I say, I see her crying sitting beside the door. I grab her, as we walk to the car.

3RD PERSONS POV:

"It's gonna be ok, Robby" Shan (Robbys mom) says. "We'll figure this out"

Robby was currently visiting his mom at Rehab, eating a sandwich. " I promise" Shan says. That's when Daniel walks in. Shan looks at him.

"I'll be right back, ok?" She tells Robby. Robby didn't see Daniel walk in since his back his facing him. "Just keep eating" she says to Robby walking to Daniel.

"Is he ok?" Daniel asks Shan. "He's not right, Daniel" Shan replies. "He keeps talking like he's gonna leave town or something. Please you have to help him" Shan says with a voice crack.

"I will" he sighs looking at Robby. "But you gotta trust me here, alright?" He says. "Ok" she replies. "We'll fix this" he says. He starts to walk over to Robby as Robby puts the sandwich back on the tray.

"Hey" Daniel says to Robby. Robby sighs, as Daniel sits in front of him. "Nice cut" Daniel mentions, Robbys new haircut. He has shorter hair now.

"Sorry you've been stuck clearing up my mess" Robby whispers. "I'll play you back for the van. I...."

"I didn't think that van was your style anyway" Daniel jokes, trying to lighten up the mood. Robby looks down. "I know it must've been rough in your own out there. "Is sam ok?" Robby speaks up looking at Daniel.

"She's..worried about you. But she's been recently hanging out with y/n... so that's good" Daniel says. Robby shakes his head. "We all are. Your dad too.."

"Robby, I need to apologize to you" Daniel says. "But I caused all of this. I kicked Miguel~" "I know you blame yourself but I let you down. What I said to you the last time we saw each other, that was...terrible. I'm so sorry" Daniel says. "But you were right. It was a mistake trying to help me. I cant change" Robby says.

"We all make mistakes Robby. But our mistakes aren't who we are" Daniel says to the blue/green eyed boy.

"You could learn from your mistakes"

"And I'll help you with that...I will"

"Listen" Daniel says sighing looking down. "This next part, is gonna be really really hard. Ok?" Daniel asks the boy.  "But this is the best way forward" he continues.

"I spoke to a lawyer and he explained to me that it's~" that's when he gets interrupted. By police radio chattering. The police entered threw the gate. Daniel looks up at them. Robby quickly looks behind him. He gets off his chair knocking it down (is it just me or I liked that scene?!)

"What did you do?!" Robby asks Daniel. "I told them you'd turn yourself in" Daniel sighs.

"Trust me the sentence will be much lighter this way" says Daniel. "No no no I can't!" Robby says refusing. "You can. You have to!" Says Daniel.

"You kept talking so I wouldn't leave!" The brown haired boy says. "No, I was trying to help you"

That's when Robby makes a run for it, before he could get farther, the police grab him hand cuffing him. "Hey! Easy with him!" Daniel yells at the cop.

"Robby, this is only temporary. I will get you through this OK?" Daniel says to the boy in handcuffs.

"I will visit you every day, I promise" Daniel says.

"Don't bother" Robby says calmly, the police take him with his mom following.

Y/N POV:

Me and my dad stop at a place. "Stay here in the car, let me get something" he says. I nod.

15 MINS LATER:

He was gone for awhile now.

That's when he harshly gets back into the car with a beer bottle, he looked drunk. "Dad??" I say.

"What" he harshly says drinking his beer bottle. "Why are you drinking?! Are you freaking serious?!" I yell. "Look kid, this is the only way it will help me calm down" he says, taking another sip.

I look at him like he's crazy. "You told me you aren't gonna drink anymore!" I say with teary eyes. He shrugs his shoulders. "Im walking home" I say opening the door, as I get up he harshly sits me back down, grabbing my arm.

I look at him in fear...Ever since my real dad came, I've been scared.

His face then goes soft, "gosh I'm so sorry" he says hugging me. I hug him back, "Let's switch spots" I say. He nods drinking another sip. I roll my eyes.

I'm now in the drivers seat while he's in the passenger seat. "Where too?" I ask closing the door. " Church" he says. "What?" I say confused. "Church! Now drive to it!" He says. "Okok!" I say starting the car.

A/N: I love you.