Chapter One

Seth's POV

I woke up and saw my wife Leighla, sleeping. I sighed and got up, I ran a hand through my hair and stood up. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I then got undressed and got into.into the shower.

As the hot water struck my back I sighed in pleasure as I washed myself. I got out and grabbed a towel and dried myself off and walked back to the room to see Leighla gone.

"Babe? Leigh?" I called out. I looked in the kitchen and saw a note.

Gone out with Jessica! Be back late. Love you xx

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch a nd turned the TV on. I got from Dean and frowned. He never texts me on Friday. Considering Smackdown has moved to Thursday.

Is Leighla gone?

Yeah, she's gone! Why?

I never got a reply, instead I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"It's Dean! Get ready, me, you, Dolph and Roman are going out tonight!" He said.

"It's 10:30AM. When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Um... 9:45PM." He said.

"Alright. That gives me time to go to the gym and work out!" I said.

"Yeah, whatever." Dean said and then hung up. I shook my head and changed into my gym clothes.

I headed to them gym and parked my rental car in the parking lot and walked into the gym. It was quieter than usual. I opened the doors and saw Carmel and Roman having a tickle war on the floor.

They were the only one in there and I just furrowed my eyebrows.

"A gym is the place to do this?" I asked asked and they stopped tickling each other. "You guys are so weird.." I said and walked to the weights. 

"Dean tell you about the plan tonight?" Roman asked.

"No. All he said is we're going out tonight." I answered and Carmel laughed. "What?"

"Dean told us about your and Leighla's secret." She said.

"What secret?" I asked.

"The fact that Leighla is waiting until 6 months before actually losing her virginity to you!" She said and my eyes widened.

"That asshole!" I mumbled.

"You've been married for 3 years and you haven't had sex for that long? How do you live with yourself, Seth?" Asked Roman.

"Anyway, the plan is to get you laid tonight!" Said Carmel.

"But, Leighla won't give in." I said.

"Who said it was Leighla?" Asked Roman.

"Wha.. guys! I can't cheat on Leighla. She's my wife!" I said.

"It won't hurt her because she won't find out. Plus, when you're shit-faced drunk you won't remember anything." Said Carmel. "And if you don't remember it, it never really took place!" She went into the toilets and I went over to Roman.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this." I said.

"Relax, Leighla will never find out." He said and walked out of the gym. Carmel came out and smiled at me.

"You'll be fine! I know a stunning girl who is willing to have a small affair!" She said and tapped my shoulder and left. I sighed and continued to work out.

Melody's POV

"Oh come on Melody! It's just one night! Plus when was the last time you had sex?" Maddie asked. I didn't answer. "Exactly!"

"Just one night! He hasn't had for 3 years!" Carmel said.

"Fuck me!" I said in response to this guy never having sex.

"He  will, if you come out tonight!" She said and I saw Maddie wriggle her eyebrows

"Fine! But you girls are paying for my drinks!" I said and Maddie nodded whilst Carmel just jumped around. "Carmel.. it-s just one night!" I reassured her and she winked and walked off to make coffee.

♡ ¤ ♡ ¤ ♡

Loves you! Mwah.. -Carmel