"look who is starting now"

Debbie blushed and looked away, Lou walked towards the bathtub and slowly got in front of Debbie.

"who would think Deborah Ocean would get wet at the sight of me"

"oh shut up, that did not happen"

"Oh it didn't? you mean if i touched right now i wont feel it wet in a particular way"

Debbie's heartbeat started going faster at the thought of Lou's hand touching her there.

"lucky for you we are underwater and it would be harder to tell"

"well there would be nothing to tell either way because nothing happened"

"yes it did" said Lou teasing

"no" said Debbie looking away

"you were horny for me"

"no"

"you got all wet and horny for me"

"no"

"oh you are crazy for me to touch you right now, touch all your body to fulfill your nasty little thought, you were wet for-" Lou was interrupted, Debbie went across the bathtub and on top of Lou, she had one hand in the bottom of the bathtub and the other one in the side of Lou's breast slightly putting pressure on it, She pressed her lips against Lou's lips with force and passion and kissed her hard. Lou was taken completely by surprise and she felt her whole body arouse, she continued the kiss and they kissed with pure desire until Debbie broke the kiss.

"No Lou, i was not wet and horny for you, but you are '' She said, teasing and smiling; Lou's breath was still shaky and her whole body wanted more, it needed more.

Lou: damn it ocean, why do you make me this crazy, its not fucking fare

Debbie: shit what did i do, it was so amazing but why did i do this.

They just stayed there in the water talking with each other like nothing had happened.

(imagine them like this, this drawing isn't mine is from a twitter account called @ouraquatically )

"when did you discover the secret?" asked Debbie

"what secret?"

"the turbo secret" she said smiling

"You know baby, half of the time i have no idea what you are talking about"

Debbie laughed "well you know that when you put yourself in the turbo of like a tub or jacuzzi it, you know, feels good"

"ah of course it had to be something sexual, it is you, it is always something sexual" she said jokingly

"oh come on"

"well i think i was 15 maybe or 16"

"WHAT?, I was twelve when i first discover it"