Surprise.

(I was listening to Ride by: SoMo while writing this. Like I don't even know. I just hope it's good.)

Today is the day of the surprise. Lydia, Ava, and Brooklyn decided to get up at 11 to start getting me ready. I think they're going overboard but obviously they don't.

They pushed me into the bathroom to take a shower. I got in and washed my hair shaved my legs and well did everything needed in the shower. I got out wrapping a towel around my body and wrapping my hair in another towel.

I went to my room and got dressed in some lazy clothes for while they are doing my hair and stuff. I then went down stairs to find them getting stuff for breakfast.

Looking at my phone I realize that it was after one. We ate and talked it was almost two when we finished.

After putting the dishes where they needed to be Ava practically drug me to my room. Brooklyn laid out my clothes on my bed while Ava started on my makeup and Lydia on my hair.

Ava did a simple foundation with a light smokey eye and a darker almost dramatic winged eyeliner. She added the mascara and added my thinnest false eyelashes on top of that.

Lydia used my curling wand and put light curls in my hair making them look almost natural. She put hair spray in it and pulled it so it wrap around my face nicely.

After Lydia and Ava finished with the hair and makeup I checked everything in the mirror and looked at my phone for the time. It was now 4:30.

"Holy cow! I didn't realize it took so long to make me look presentable!" I said in an almost serious tone even though I was completely joking.

They all left and that left me with about five minutes until Jack would be here. I was actually getting kind of nervous.

While Lydia and Ava did my hair and makeup Brooklyn cooked. She is like the best cook ever!

Anyways.. Wait that was the door bell. Well here we go.

I walked to the door opening it to see Jack's face. "Come in." I said moving out of the way so he could come in.

"Wow. You look... Wow." Jack stuttered as he walked through the door. "Wow? Really? Great vocabulary Gilinsky." I said in amusement as I closed the door and walked back over to Jack.

I grabbed his arm and walked him to the kitchen where Brooklyn had set everything up. We sat down and ate. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off me and he was also a little tense. But in a nervous way not a bad way.

Once we finished eating we put the dirty dishes in the kitchen. Jack had walked into the livingroom and I followed shortly yet quietly behind. I rubbed my hand across the back of Jack's shoulder as I make my way in front of him.

Jack clears his throat as he looks at me. My heels are four inches causing me to still have to look up at Jack. I moved closer to him yet he wasn't his usual confident self. He stepped back. He was nervous and it was written all over his face.

"Jack? Are you okay?" I asked taking another step closer. "Uh, yeah." He managed to get out. "Then why are you stepping away from me? Usually you're the one stepping to me." I stated stopping my movements just looking at him. I put on a sad expression as I took a step back.

"Victoria. No. Don't. Don't do that. Come here." Jack said pulling me to him giving me a tight hug. "Victoria, it's just, you look so gorgeous right now and I'm wondering why you're trying to get me right now. You could have anyone and you're acting like you want me. I got insecure. I thought you'd act like this and then want nothing to do with me." Jack spoke hugging me tighter.

"Jack." I let out in a whisper. "Jack, you know that is not true. I don't let just anyone in and you know that better than anyone." I said looking up at him I pulled him over to my couch I took off my heels and I pulled him down on the and curled into his side.

"You're great you know that right?" Jack said wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yeah. Yeah." I said in a small sarcastic tone. "Victoria... Will... Will you be my.... my girlfriend?" Jack asked looking down at me. I smiled and looked down my head seemed to lay on his shoulder. I looked back up still smiling, "Yes." I said he hugged me so tight it pulled me into his lap.

I kissed him hard when I pulled away we both smiled wider than I have ever. We then cuddled on the couch watching random TV shows until around ten.

"Goodnight." I said leaning against the doorframe as he stepped on the front porch and turned to look at me. "Goodnight beautiful." He said kissing my forehead before he went to his house. I closed the door and went to bed.

My parents will be home tomorrow. Maybe they won't ask if I have a boyfriend cuz I'm not ready for them to meet Jack just yet. They might scare him away.