Four

"Come to think of it"

You glance at Frankenstein who was guiding you in the school building, since it was school lunch time and Raizel was probably at the cafeteria, you wanted a quick detour at the place.

It was your first day teaching at school after all and most of your classes where meant to be in the afternoon after lunch.

Then he stopped walking that made you look at him.

"Something wrong?"

You took a quick glance at your surroundings just to be sure that no one dangerous is around though you have one by your side

"Someone tresspa...."

Sounds like fun

You thought as you started humming and proceeding outside the building leaving the school director shaking his head at you. Who always look for new things.

Not like you never seen someone beating up some random guy. It just felt like something interesting is bound to happened you couldn't help but to snicker to yourself as you finally made your way out.

It was M-21 beating up a guy, it was an amazing sight. You never seen his ability for yourself but he was quite amazing. But soon enough you find things boring and eventually went inside not even move minutes later.

Without thinking too much about it, you enter the cafeteria that was formerly packed with students now almost empty, but knowing why you came here. You went to grab some sandwich and drinks and proceed to sat across Raizel who was waiting for his ramen like usual.

"I saw you earlier"

You stated

Well that was the truth, you saw him interacting with M-21 before going back in the cafeteria, probably for his ramen.

"Anyways do you usually eat ramen like that?"

It was weird, but it seems like that's how he enjoy his meal so you don't really mind at all and he nod

Then there was comfortable silence as you both ate your food.

"Is that all you're going to eat?"

He suddenly asked and you this time you nod for you are still chewing

"Try this"

For a moment you're taken aback upon his offer but eventually lean close to him who was offering you his ramen.

Letting him hold up chopsticks into you, you lean in at the same time pushing back a strand of (hair color) locks behind your ear. It was a good thing that no one around or else a rumor about a student and a teacher would go around like a wild fire.

And the way he was eating his ramen is actually not bad.

"Its good"

You said in between chewing looking at him with amusement

Even though you travel the world like a hobby for the past few years, you barely settle down in this kind of country and usually stay in Europe so it would be rare for you to taste such foods.

"I'm glad you like it"

You smile at his words

"I would be your English class teacher, be careful not to stare too much"

You decided to tease him like it was nothing as you started to standup

Even though you want to spent more time with him, you're afraid you have to go and he knows that too. Gathering your trash you're about to leave as you gave him a smile but then he spoke.

"I'm afraid I can't do that"

That made you look back at him confused

"I'm always watching you"

That made you turn around in a dash, cheeks stinging as you knew it would be color pink as you blush, and you knew he was well aware too. Because just like what he said, you knew he was always watching out for you.