🗡️Oryan soldier🗡️

Y/n's pov

I was training for what seems like hours."Can we stop now...?"I heard Magnus say with a whiny voice."Yeah...I feel dead"I say wiping the sweat off my forehead."Fine"I hear Jonathan say sighing.

I saw Astro and Dawn coming down."You should get back.Your body should be well rested by now.Mr lover boy is waiting for you."I rolled my eyes"And we have an Oryan soldier..."I widen my eyes."WHAT?!"I shouted"It's not safe for that roudent to be here!"Jonathan said his sharp teeth showing."He said he'll give us answer"Dawn said putting her book in her robe"Liar"Magnus hissed out"I'll talk to our prisoner"I say.And not giving the boys to respond.I shifted back to my room.I opened my eyes to be greeted by Levi's chest.

I looked up to see Levi's face.I examined his face.He looks so perfect.Some of his raven black hair in his face.He's so perfect...  I thought what are you thinking Y/n! I completely forgot about the soldier.As if  he read my mind he said"I know i'm perfect princess~"I widen my eyes.I sat up,But only to be pulled back down.

"You spent all day yesterday sleeping...Make it up to me by cuddling with me."He says digging his head in my chest."I need to check on a prisoner fist and i'll be back,Ok?"I say ruffling his hair."Fine..."I hear him groan out.I picked out a black casual dress

After that i was about to head to the bathroom when i heard little snores

After that i was about to head to the bathroom when i heard little snores.I looked at the direction and saw Levi sleeping peacefully.I headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower.I walked out and still say Levi sleeping.I smiled softly and walked over to him.I kissed his forehead softly You'll need to tell him someday you know...   I heard Magnus say.I know.. I say back.I walked to the dorr and made my way down the stairs.Once i was in the main stairs.I walked behind them.I opened two doors that were protected by two of my best soldiers.

I walked in looking for Aito I saw him leaning against on one of the cells."Y-Your highness..."I hear an unfamiliar voice.I looked behind him and saw one of the Oryan soldiers.His hand were tied up and he had chains on his feet.He had bruises on his face.I walked over to him."I hear that you want to tell us somethings"I say bending down to his level as he was on the floor."Y-yes princess..."I heard fear in his voice which i hated.I don't want anyone to fear me...I felt pity..."Untie his hands"I say as the guards came and united them"Now start telling me what you want to say.."I say sitting down on a chair.

"Well when one of the soldiers delivered the message you gave to M-Master Alec he seemed...feared?I was hard to tell...He knew that you would do it...But when he received the message about you and Sir Levi Ackerman...He raged he.His temper has gotten shorter and just one simple step out of line and he would kill us...So i ran away here."I sighed i knew he would react like this but,killing his own people was unimaginable even for him.I sighed."Thank you for giving us this information.I will allow you to roam in my kingdom but you will be closely watched."I stood up"Guards give him the bracelet"I say walking away.

We had special bracelets we give to our prsions.So when i let them roam around we can track and taser them if needed.The prisoner can not take them off unless i use my fingerprint to unlock it.

I walked out to the stairs and saw Levi.He quickly smiled at me but it disappeared pretty fast.