Chapter 6 [Part 2] - A Turbulent Night

‘Sexual desire?’

It was so ridiculous to the point that I almost laughed out loud.

For ‘sexual desire’ to have come out of Kaligo’s mouth, who lived in abstinence throughout his life.

I can’t believe he asked me to make a potion to make it disappear.

Because the original owner of this body never held back his sexual desire, it was clear to her that her ex-husband now finds it difficult to continue living in abstinence every day.

How many years has it been since he ended his promiscuous past?

Looking back, it was said that after you nearly died, your behavior changed in an instant as if you were a completely different person.

Which is to say that my ex-husband probably entered the novel at that moment.

Ashia narrowed her eyes at Kaligo. Ashia was already convinced that he was her ex-husband, but she decided to find more proof to add to her conviction.

“Maybe the rumors you heard are true.”

…..In fact, they were more of a scandal rather than just rumors.

When she started talking about his scandal, his head, which had diverted away from Ashia, turned to face her again.

“Well……”

Perhaps, because of the way she said those words, the atmosphere changed at once. He couldn’t easily say the words ‘sexual desire’, so he’d divert his head away from her and bend his slender eyes as if he was happy about his curse.

“There are countless rumors about me. Which one exactly are you talking about….?”

Kaligo’s lips, which were straight, now formed a shallow smile.

At his answer, similar to that of a large predator, she made a mean, voluptuous smile.

But, her smile was never a gentle one in the first place. She had always lived everyday with fascinating but dangerous smiles.

Upon hearing his question, Kaligo might’ve thought that she’d back out, however, she won’t. It was the perfect moment for a wizard’s curiosity to be executed.

“I heard rumors saying that you completely changed as if you became a completely different person.”

“A completely different person…..? Please explain in detail.”

“In detail?……If you say that, you might not be able to think of an excuse as I tend to be tenacious at times like this.”

Kaligo laughed at Ashia’s words, which were rather bold. Soon after, permission was given with a laugh.

“Go ahead.”

Kaligo’s red eyes watched Ashia with half-closed eyelids and his head tilted.

Because his eyelids are half-closed, it seems as though he is looking at her with slightly sharp eyes.

‘You thought I won’t be able to talk any further if you asked me to explain in detail?’

Without hesitation, Ashia began to explain his scandal in detail as if she had been waiting for him to give her permission to do so.

“I heard you spent the night with a woman every single day before. But, after that day, you never slept with a woman, not even once.”

“………”

“Day and night, inside and out. It’s been a long time since you’ve struggled to keep your dignity as a noble……”

TL/N – Day and night, inside and out. Like he doesn’t care when and where he does it.