I: His reflection

It was a brand new day in Alderamin city. From very early in the morning, inside a luxurious apartment in the center of the city, you could hear the noise of pots and pans. Inside the kitchen the work was at its full, and Noria, a second year high school student, was trying to follow the rhythm of her phantasmagoric little sister Maammi. She was silent and light, unlike Noria, whose prescience was notorious because she stumbled over and over every time she entered the kitchen, repeatedly colliding with the different implements. Maammi used to cook daily for them, including Floria, the older sister, who had already left the place due to the large number of activities she did during the day; while Noria used to support her younger sister in domestic activities. She always strived to be useful around the house and any task suited her except in the kitchen, where she only served as moral support due her poor culinary skills.

When they had finally finished and were preparing to have a cup of green tea to rest, the doorbell on the front door rang.

—Who's coming at this time ...? —Maammi whispered, after taking a sip of her tea. And indeed, it was only six in the morning.

—I... d-don't know... —Noria answered, hurrying towards the door.

However, after opening it, she found a mountain of cardboards and papers, on which the eyes of the person who was waiting on the threshold could barely be seen.

—Bew?

—Good morning! —the zappy girl greeted her, hurrying in, and collapsing next to her files on the dining room table.

Maammi preferred to get up from her current position, and return to the kitchen to enjoy the morning calm.

—W-what's all this? —Noria asked her, confused.

She had never seen Bew awake so early. Noria usually went to her friend's house, that was on the way to the institute, to hurry her up, preventing the head teacher from scolding her for being so late everyday.

—My idea for the annual science club project! —Bew exclaimed excitedly.

—Did you sleep at least a little? —Noria asked, concerned, seeing the huge dark circles that decorated Bew's eyes.

—It does not matter! Look what I discovered! There is a unique type of rock in a mine at the south of Alderamin... —Bew, who was a huge mineral enthusiast, began to explain.

 —Bew, who was a huge mineral enthusiast, began to explain

Now no one could shut her up. Noria poured another cup of tea and offered it to the newcomer, sitting in an armchair and watching Bew as she moved her lips. Actually that day, Noria was worried about something else besides the club's annual project.

—... so if we blow up the west entrance to the mine ... —Bew continued, showing her an intricate map of what appeared to be the city.

—Hey... we-we can't go that far with a school project.