Leader of the Whack

It had been several days since the Dino Thunder Rangers find out about Trent and his disappearing. There had also been no breakthrough in freeing Tommy from the block of amber that he had been trapped in. Kaya talked to Principal Randall that she will handle Tommy's classes without having Principal Randall getting irritated. Kaya is seen sitting at the stairs while watching the students hung out in the Dino Lab as Hayley continued more tests in attempting to free the Black Ranger while doing each of their own things. Ethan played a new computer game, Kira practiced on her guitar, and Connor was kicking his ball around. Kaya shook her head after sensing the bond from Tommy cussing at his students especially Connor for bringing the soccer ball into the Dino Lab.

"Hayley! One more level and I break my all-time record!" Ethan called to Hayley as she scanned the amber.

"I just don't know how you can play that game. It wasn't invented in my time," Kaya mumbled since she learned many things every day.

Connor smirked as he picked the soccer ball up and tossed it onto the geek's laptop by switching it off.

"Connor!" Ethan cried out.

"Sorry," Connor didn't sound very apologetic as he retrieved his ball.

"Now I have to start all over," Ethan got to his feet, looking upset.

"Boys..." Kaya mumbled.

"Yeah, there's this great new thing called the outdoors. You might wanna check it out," Connor told Ethan as Ethan walked past him.

"Tell you what. I'll check that out when I see you checking out the library," Ethan challenged the Red Ranger brightly.

Kaya smirked knowing that between the jock and the nerd of Red and Blue haven't changed a bit since the boys do reminds her of her friends. Connor started laughing and looked over at Kira.

"You got about as much chance of seeing that as Kira at a fashion show or Kaya at a dance studio," Connor smirked.

Kira and Kaya looked at the boys so quickly as Kira's guitar twanging loudly. Kaya glared at Connor knowing he is the one who made comment.

"Do you really wanna go there?" Kira scowled at the boys.

"Do I need to remind you that I can hear everything you say?" Kaya asked glaring at Connor.

Connor and Ethan shake their heads. Kaya and Kira glared at Connor as Ethan walked over to Hayley.

"Hey, any luck on defossilizing Dr. O?" Ethan asked.

"Not yet," Hayley sighed glancing at the Blue Ranger, "I just can't find an energy source that can safely break the molecular bonds of the amber."

The alarm began to beep loudly cause all of them went to the computer to see what is going on. Hayley and Kaya looking at the computer seeing something appear since neither of them knows what is going on.

"That's weird," Kaya said.

"The satellite's picking up a strange reading in the forest," Hayley frowned.

"Let's go check it out," Connor glanced to his friends, who nodded.

"I'm going with you guys," Kaya said as she joined them.

The four walked through the forest heading towards the coordinates where the strange reading was coming from. When they reached it, they found that they weren't the first to arrive.

"Trent?" Kira frowned when she saw the With Ranger crouched beside it, accompanied by Cassidy and Devin.

"What are you guys doing here?" Trent's eyes widen as he looked over at them.