The Surprise of Old Friends

Start from the beginning

"Hayley, listen!" Tommy said on the com.

"Yeah?" Hayley asked from the computer.

"The White Ranger is..." Tommy said before he became fossilized.

"Tommy! Come in, Tommy," Hayley called.

"Hayley, Tommy has been fossilized. I'm afraid the White Ranger is keeping him from telling the secret," Kaya whispered onto the com.

"Let's keep this our little secret," Trent laughed menacingly as he turns to Kaya, "As for you cute Pink Ranger. You will be joining my side soon."

Trent leaves the warehouse as Kaya ran to Tommy and tried to figure out how to get Tommy free. Hayley got to the warehouse and saw Kaya crying.

"Kaya, what happened?" Hayley asked.

"B-big brother has b-been fossilized..." Kaya cried.

"Tommy... Kaya, help me to get him back to the Dino Lab," Hayley said.

Kaya nodded and helped Hayley to bring the fossilized Tommy to the Dino Lab. Later, Ethan, Connor, and Kira came to the Dino Lab to find Tommy in the fossilized.

"Is he ok?" Ethan looked at Hayley as she scanned the block of orange substance that the Black Ranger was trapped in.

"This internal scan should be able to tell us more," Hayley told them as she is using the device to scan Tommy.

"What's the deal? Is he frozen or something?" Kira asked as Hayley sighed.

"Not exactly. It's more like he's fossilized, fused into this amber-like substance," Hayley explained.

"Can you get him out?" Connor asked, looking from Tommy to Hayley.

Kaya and Hayley looked at each other knowing it is too risky to help Tommy at the moment.

"It's too risky," Kaya said.

"He's able to stay alive in there, but I'd hate to think what would happen if I broke him out," Hayley told Connor.

"And I can sense the bond with my twin brother. I can tell he is cursing himself for letting the White Ranger trapped him. Also, he is worried that he is missing school which I will be taking over his classroom," Kaya said.

Connor, Ethan, Kira, and Hayley looked at Kaya in surprise. They decided to ask Kaya about that later as right now they are focus on how to get Tommy out of the amber.

"A paleontologist turned into a fossil. The White Ranger's got a great sense of humor," Ethan muttered.

"Personally, I've had enough of him," Kira growled.

"Let's find out who this guy is and deal with him," Connor decided, "Now."

When Connor, Ethan, and Kira left, Hayley looked at Kaya. Hayley can tell that Kaya is having a hard time with her brother being fossilized by the White Ranger. Hayley walked to Kaya and put her hand on Kaya's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I am sure there is a way to free Tommy from the fossilized," Hayley said.

Kaya looked at Hayley and nodded.

"I'm going to school to tell them that Tommy is out and I will take over his classes," Kaya said.

"Do you think it is a good idea since you don't have any degree?" Hayley asked.

"I'm the only one that knows Tommy's work schedule and I did help him with several of his classes," Kaya replied.

"Ok," Hayley said, "I have to go. I will see you later, Kaya."