Under the Table ✧ Hongjoong (S)

Start from the beginning

"Still, I'm sorry," he made sure to emphasize that he really was apologetic.

"Say sorry to Hongjoong."

Wooyoung quickly turned to the older and bowed, "I'm sorry for saying that."

"It's okay, kiddo," Hongjoong giggled and ruffled the taller guy's hair.

"Can you guys go and order some food while I finish my hug with my baby?" I asked to be polite, but they all knew I was going to hug my boyfriend regardless of what their answer was.

The two nodded and went to the living room, discussing what food to order.

"Also! Can you call the rest of the guys over?" Hongjoong added. The rest of the guys were at the KQ building, filming a random VLive because they were bored and thought that the best solution was interacting with their fans.

"Sure," answered Seonghwa, he already had San's phone number on his phone, trying to decide whether he should send a text and risk not being noticed by San or call and risk getting roasted by the younger – and perhaps the rest of the team too (especially Mingi who always got extra spicy whenever San was nearby).

You held out your arms, "Come here!" Hongjoong ran into your embrace, smiling with his picture-perfect teeth again. You kissed the top of his head and he replied with a little kiss to your neck.

{ at dinner. }

Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi and Jongho returned from the company, after finishing filming, with seven bags of food from different restaurants because everybody was craving different cuisines and could thereof not agree on one. Currently, every person in the household had their cheeks full of dishes ranging from cold noodles to pasta carbonara, onugbu soup to curry, and burek to falafel.

Hongjoong insisted on sitting in front of you because he wanted to see your face – he didn't get to see your face when you two hugged or kissed because you didn't keep your eyes open like psychopaths. Also, he wanted to do the corny feet-tickling-feet thing you sometimes saw on rom-coms.

To your left, Wooyoung was slurping whatever was on his plate and, to your right, Seonghwa was eating his soup quietly like the prince he was raised to be. You were the first to finish because the previously existing dish in front of you was your weakness and you couldn't help yourself. The VLive crew was busy eating as was your boyfriend, leaving only the two fellas beside you available for conversation.

Thank God, Wooyoung was amazing at that. And Seonghwa was a good listener. As much as you enjoyed their company, the reason why you came to the dorm was to be with your boyfriend – who, by the way, was eating slower than a whatever-animal-eats-the-slowest.

Sorry. That wasn't the full truth. You couldn't deny that you also came to visit because you had missed fucking with your boyfriend. Sure, you could talk dirty to him on the phone and then tell him to edge himself, but nothing was nearly as satisfying as fucking with him as he was right in front of your eyes. Especially in public. With his friends around...

"So, I'm sitting there, BBQ sauce on my tiddies—" Wooyoung snorted in the middle of his story time telling from last week. Everybody was dying of laughter, you being the loudest in the crowd. However, you weren't laughing at how every detail of the scenario added up comedically. No. You were laughing extra hard because having your beautiful boyfriend in your view eating his food and getting it on his lips turned you on. Yes. You had been deprived of him to the point that even something as casual as him eating slowly was hot. And, damn, you wanted to fuck with him so bad right now.

So, you decided to try something.

As everybody was laughing like crazy, you straightened your leg and placed your foot on Hongjoong's chair between his thighs. He noticed that a foot left from the 'cute' tickling rom-com thingie but didn't pay too much attention to it since Wooyoung's story was too funny to not listen to. You laughed outwardly at Wooyoung's story, but inwardly you were laughing at how your idea was working.