not prepared

"HURRY UP, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"
Great. I agreed to go to a stupid work party with Marie. I agree to the most stupidest shit. That's the thing about me, i don't think before i speak. Someone could ask me to swim across the english channel and i would say yes without bloody thinking. I'm too nice for my own good. Sometimes it comes in handy- sometimes it doesn't. "I'LL BE DOWN IN 5 !" I swear Marie has zero patience.

I literally have no clue what to wear, i know it's only a work thing but i get so self conscious of what i wear when i go out. I opened up my wardrobe and looked for something not too dressy up and not too bland. I pulled out a black leather tight fitted dress. I suppose this would do. I put on some flats, grabbed my phone and hurried downstairs. "Does this looks ok to you?" I asked sheepishly as i grabbed my purse that hung on the end of the stairs. "Lord have mercy Carla, you look stunning!" I blushed "Now let's go! I don't want to be late!" Marie quickly shuffled out of the door and started the ignition in the car, i followed after her. I really hope everything goes ok.

A/N: i'm sorry it's only short, just a intro to Carla and her sister. I'll try and write the next part ASAP enjoy :)