the competition

Y/n can you take the trash out for me? No sorry cant right now i answered.
Why not? Do you think it was a f*#king question.
Mom i really cant right now
I ran over to the door and locked it as i knew what she was going to do. this actually happened very often, i dont know why i was so scared she barely ever hits me and the door was locked. The only reason i couldnt take the trash was beacuse Tommy is about to start a lore stream where, i think he is going to try to fight dream to get the disks back. I really hope he sucseeds.
The stream starts and im so exited to see what happens. Right as the stream was about to start i heard mom knocking on my door i could tell she was mad. I went over to the door without opening up the door i ask her whats up

Y/n you cant do this all the time you have to socialice some more you are way too lazy

Mom can we just take this later please

Why what is to import...

She stopped talking for a few seconds

Y/n are you talking to a boy?

No, why would you assume that?

Well i can kindof here a boys voice from you room are you having visitors

What no mom, its um its a video the school sent as homework for tomorow we have to watch it so please can you leave?

Okay, but cant you just pause it?

Ugh MOM LEAVE NOWW?!,!

I scream, finally i can watch the stream without her bothering me much more.

*The end of the stream*

TOMMY* well boys thankyou for watching this stream i need to go film a video with mr.beast.

Wait what mr beast! Omg the competition i need to participate. I quikly join in to the server. we where playing hide and seek. Last one to be found would win 10 000$
smackarounies.

As the competition started we had five minutes to hide. I hid under this building behind some chests i was relly scared and anxious. A few minutes had gone and suddenly i saw Karls name tag i crouched as quikly as possible. Was it to late? Did he see my name tag f*ck f*ck f*ck please dont come here i scream.

He found me but just left again
What the i thought to myself. I was sat there not knowing if i should try to find another hiding spot or trust karl.
I decide to just find another hiding spot just incase, i hid behind a picture on the other end of the room. And to my surprise he came back with Jimmy they checked behind the chests and was just stood there for a while.as soon as they left I went back behind to my old hiding spot and to my surprise it worked. It was only me and one other person left.

I could see the person from behind the chests. Their skin was all green and they where hiding behind the leafes of a tree.

It was nerveracking to just sit there and wait to see what would happen. I suddenly saw Jimmys nametag again he flew right infront of the house i was in. Right infront of the tree the other person was in he looked at the tree and flew away

Noooo wtf Jimmmy he's right fucking there i screamed ( a bit to loud)

Then jimmy came back and threw exploding snowballs at the other person.

---------------
A/n hi this story will be updated quite soon.
Wordcount: 613
L

uvu