She threw on a pair of jeans and Converse with a AC/DC shirt and walked back over to her mate.

Athena gave Fred a kiss goodbye with a quick "To be continued," and a wink before leaving her room.

She found McGonagall in the teacher's common room with a devilish look on her face.

Athena quickly knew she knew what was going on.

"Professor, I'm so sor-"

Her old teacher put up her hand In interruption.

"Please, I can't even count the number of times I caught Albus in the nude with a wizard he brought home for the night."

Athena's hand flew to her mouth in order to quiet her small laughs trying to escape her lips. The blonde-haired woman found a seat to the left of the headmistress. After a few moments in confterble silence, Draco walked in talking with her old Charms professor, Filius Flitwick.

"Personally I think the Queen is the best piece on the chessboard," Draco said, taking a seat next to Athena. Professor Flitwick opposite of the two.

"I would have to agree with your there Mr. Malfoy," Filius exclaimed as a fairly large book appeared in front of them and a few empty spots. As if on cue Neville Longbottom walked in and headed over to an empty seat across from Athena, "How are you? It's been too long!" The Herbology teacher asked.

"I'm doing good Nev, how about you?"

"Fairly well, a little busy planning this year's lesson plans- Oh that reminds me, how is the new classroom coming along?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh, it's going along great! I'm trying to make it feel more welcoming and make the room have more character."

Neville glanced up at the head of the table noticing the headmistress stand up. "Well, it looks like the meeting is starting. If you need any help or anything, let me know."

"Will do, Nev! Thank you!"

McGonagall cleared her throat then spoke loudly. "Welcome teachers. First off I would like to introduce all of you to our new professor for astronomy, Miss. Brookes, who is taking over Miss. Sinistra's old classroom which is currently under remodeling. I can't wait to see how it will look when everything's finished!" She said excitedly. The others giving Athena a warm welcoming smile.

"I would also like to introduce our new potions teacher, Mr. Malfoy." Professor McGonagall and the others sent him a warm smile in welcoming as well.

"Before we get into anything else has anyone seen Mr-" McGonagall was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. A decently tall messy brown hair, brown-eyed man walked into the room. He had on a black and grey long sleeve flannel button-up shirt with dark blue jeans. His hands were in his front pockets and an annoyed look on his face, and walked in like he wasn't late for the meeting or anything. He took a seat on the other side of professor Flitwick, across the table from Rubeus Hagrid. McGonagall looked at the man who just walked in with no emotion, or that's what Athena thought anyway, he could just be good at hiding her real emotions like Draco. Speaking of Draco, Athena looked over at him to see his grip on the arm of the chair tighten like he was mad or holding something back.

"Everyone this is our new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, Zane Snyder," Zane looked around the room, observing everyone who was in it, his gaze lingered on Athena for more than a few seconds, catching the attention of a certain platinum blonde sitting next to her. Draco noticed her shift in her seat, his gaze went to Snyder, noticing him staring at the veela. He looked back at the blonde and took her hand in his, her eyes darted up to see him giving her a look like he was silently saying 'just go with it' the former Hufflepuff quickly caught on and intertwined her fingers with his. Minerva watched the whole thing between the three, noticing how protective Draco was of someone who he wasn't even that close to, but she could tell that over the next year they would become very good friends.