aesthetic swap

sykkuno finished all of his work finished up the stream and everything, sykkuno tied up the place and got the snacks his friends were coming to see the new place and he was very exited to do it. the door rang and sykkuno did his little hop towards the door "welcome everyone, I hope you like it" sykkuno giggled shyly covering his mouth, sykkuno was trying very hard not to look at corpse, see sykkuno thought he was straight till he meet corpse and now he can't help but blush.

"sykkunnniieeee" yelled the group sykkuno rushed into the living room bringing snacks "sorry guys I was getting the snacks for us to enjoy" corpse giggled and sykkuno turned red "aww sykkuno is blushing" dream teased knowing sykkuno liked corpse "he's like a umm what is it" "a cat" someone yelled "what?!" sykkuno was confused "omg wait sykkuno grab your cat ears!" sykkuno went into his room and turned and jumped "ahh" the whole group followed him "your clothes are so feminine like" Rae smiled and pulled out a green skirt and the green cat ears "omg where's the fishnets and a crop tops at?" the girls looked around while the guys looked at the shoes, sykkuno was a tomato he was embarrassed "don't worry sykunniee, we would never judge you" Seán said patting his back

sykkuno came out and showed the group the girls jumping and clapping "that actually looks like corpse and sykkuno aesthetic mixed!" dream said clapping "corpse omg you need to give sykkuno your outfit and wear his" Rae jumped everyone nodding.

corpse changed into the outfit and sykkuno changed into corpses and as they walked out everyone clapped "if you guys had kids together it would be cute" "what do you mean if they were a couple it would be iconic omg" deme nodded and the group smiled "now its just there jobs to admit it to each other" dream remarked sykkuno blushed and looked down at the floor, corpse leaned down and kissed sykkuno's cheek, everyone clapped "yesss" corpse giggled as sykkuno hid his face with corpse's hoodies sleeves "now you to change back because its to funny not to laugh at corpse having to hold the skirt down" dream remarked and laughed.

they changed and the group decided to watch a movie a scary one sykkuno wasn't exited but he had corpse next to him so he was happy, sykkuno jumped landing into corpse to his surprise corpse pulled sykkuno onto his lap and stroked his leg making sykkuno turn red "you know I like fishnets and you look really nice in them" corpse kissed sykkuno's head and hummed to him making sykkuno slowly fall asleep.