Chapter 4

Zarita's POV

I think I might throw up. 

Hold on let me recap what happen from the police station and here....

I hope into Anna's red mini van, cliche I know and I've told her multiple times that I can pay for her to get a new car but she always declines. My foster parents do take all of the money I make on all the things do on the streets  but there was something else I did that they never knew. But we'll get back to that on another day.

We get to my foster parents mansion, yes mansion and they decide to put my room in a fucking closet like who am I Harry Potter. 

I was quiet on the way over because I was preparing to get into character, this is my absolute least favorite, drains so much of my goddamn energy.

I skip to the front door like a happy 6 year old with a big smile on my face. When I go into character I go full on. I know, I'm a great actress. But in my head I'm mentally throwing up and rolling my eyes.

I gather a bunch of my small collection of clothes and shove it into a bad, I'll have to do some shopping when I get home.

Home

A word that used to seem so foreign it's kind of crazy that I actually have one, and a real family at that. I miss them so much, every single memories from my childhood came flooding back when I heard the police officer say that I have a family. Me playing pranks on my older brothers, them chasing me, Papa stopping anyone who would dare touch me. I was what you can say a daddy's girl seeing that I got my anger issues from him. My mother and I don't have a strong bond like I do the rest of them because shes always away on what she would call, "Important work Vacation" But we all knew that was a load of bull.

Anyway here I am now looking into the mirror thinking I'm about to puke out my fucking intestines. I had changed into the pinkest outfit I have and it's old because I used it for a old mission.

 I had changed into the pinkest outfit I have and it's old because I used it for a old mission

I look like a 5 year old girl just threw up all over me, but it has to do because I remember my favorite color being pink when I was younger and they are going to expect me to be the same as I was. I cover up all of my tattoos and take out all of my piercings knowing they wont close because I've had most of them since I was 10 and I got my tata's done 2 years ago

I run downstairs to Anne sitting in the living room waiting. She smiles at me, "You ready"

"Yep" I chirp, I fucking chirped

We get into the car and drive off back to the police station to wait for my father

-----------------------

About an hour later of chilling with my police buddies I hear the station go quiet, I have my back to the door paying attention to annoying the officer in front of me.

I look back to the door and see a large man at least 6'5 standing in the doorway searching over the station. It's my Papa

Shit how did I not get the tall jeans I'm only 5'1. I force tears to come to my eyes and stare at the man before me. I did miss him a bunch but something inside me broke one day and I just was not able to cry.

Finally his bright blue intimidating eyes land on be and immediately soften. 

I'm shocked I know these eyes from somewhere, my family is the Mexican cartel....