"Please don't. I can't do this today," Erin muttered. "Do you need help?" she said.

"No, I can do it," Arizona said, tears in her own eyes.

Erin grabbed her things and Archie's, leaving the room and heading downstairs. Meredith was with Zola, Archie, Cristina and Alex at the front door.

"Who do you want to take?" Meredith said.

"Arizona's coming to the hospital to see Dr. Moore. I'll take her and Alex. You can take the kids and Cristina?" Erin said.

"You got it," Meredith smiled.

"Why's she going to the hospital?" Cristina asked.

"For my prosthetic appointment," Arizona said, hobbling down the stairs carefully with her crutches under her arms. "Can't learn to use it if I don't actually try," she said.

"Good point, Robbins," Cristina said. "Let's go," she smiled at Zola, scooping her up while Meredith took Archie's hand and bag from Erin.

"Meet you at the hospital?" Meredith said.

"Yeah," Erin nodded. She, Cristina and the kids left, while Erin, Alex and Arizona headed to their car. Arizona got in the front, Erin driving, and Alex sprawled in the back.

"What've we got today?" Alex said.

"Uh, I've got that skin graft surgery with Jackson. You have that liver resection at ten. I think there's an appy, too, but that depends on the kid's condition," Erin said.

"What time is your meeting?" Alex said.

"Uh, it's before my surgery. Before yours, too, so I'll need you to hold down peds until I can escape," Erin said.

"Okay," Alex nodded.

"At this point, it's about assessing these emotional damages. So we'll need to hear everything," their lawyer said at the statement meeting. The door opened and Cristina walked in.

"You must be Dr. Yang. Glad you could be here. Have... have a seat," another of the lawyers said. Cristina sat down beside Erin.

"Dr. Hunt, I guess you won't be necessary as proxy any more," the woman said.

"Uh, uh, I'm here more out of support for my staff," Owen said.

"Yeah, I don't mind if he stays," Derek said.

"Today, uh, we... we'd like to get some statements about, uh, continued physical, but... but also mental or emotional difficulties you might have suffered since the crash," the man said.

"What if we don't have any?" Cristina asked.

"Well, um, why don't we talk? We'll see what comes up. Almost anything can be helpful to monetize your injuries," the woman said.

"How do we do that?" Meredith asked.

"We use a formula. It's, uh... Your medical bills plus pain and suffering equal to three times your medical bills plus flat-rate hard-tissue injuries, plus loss of income, plus lost earning capacity, plus any other foreseeable harms, for each of you. So, we're talking about a sizeable award," the woman said.

"Far more substantial than the settlement they offered you," the man said.

"Where's all the money come from?" Derek asked.

"Well, we're looking at the possibilities now. Uh, the charter company, uh, aircraft manufacturer, parts manufacturers, the pilot, of course. The ground crew at Sea-Tac, um..." the woman trailed off.