Hate It: MinSung

Lee Minho is calm and collected most of the time, just sitting silently, while Han Jisung is a bit too reckless for Minho's liking. Minho even considered the fact that Jisung might be high on sugar most of the time or he's just that noisy, he really could not tell.

     Both could work well and he hates it. He hates how noisy Jisung is, how reckless the younger one could get-it's somehow frustrating for him. But honestly, he doesn't know if he hates everything about Jisung or he hates himself because he just couldn't tell Jisung to shut the fuck up or to stop yelling, or he just couldn't help not to catch the younger every time he trip because of how recklessly he is moving.

     It could be the most peaceful day he had, no talking, subtle noise but tolerable and Jisung just had to ruin it for him by loudly singing, hitting high notes effortlessly. It's annoying...yet amusing to hear. Or the way he laughs so loud, clutching his stomach or chest while breathing in between his laughter.

     It's... breathtaking to see.

     Minho couldn't help to notice every detail of Jisung, his mannerisms and such. The boy could literally do nothing and Minho will snap his neck just to see Jisung doing something random or just simply smiling. How it sends different kinds of feelings inside him, how his heart flutters and his stomach twist in a way that it makes him want to experience the feeling again.

     Jisung, although being the annoying piece of cinnamon he is, makes him happy. It makes him want to pull the younger into a tight hug, and just shower him with kisses and love.

     One nudge from Changbin made Minho snap out of his unending thoughts about how annoying Jisung is and how he can't help himself but to fall even deeper.

     Changbin laughed, "You're staring again, Jisung might melt any moment." He gave him a pat on his back several times and added, "if you really want to convince everyone that you hate Jisung, at least learn how to hide those heart eyes of yours, yeah?"

     Minho hates the fact that Changbin is right.